After Effects:

" There are times when you don't want to talk to anyone... 

And that's Okay...!!! "

NANDINI's P.O.V.:

"Good morning... Maria aunty...!!" i entered in the hospital... and first person i meet was Maria aunty.... who is head of the nurse and administration department in the hospital... 

"Good Morning my child...!" she wished me with her same cheering voice.... she is one of the type lady whom me met once in our life time.... 

Kind But Strict...

Mature But Crazy...

Understanding and caring...

 She is like a mother for everyone in this hospital.... But, i'm her favorite....

And, if you don't believe me... you can asked her too....

Woo khud bolti hai.....

"How are you... Aunty..?" I asked once i reached near her...

"As usual...! Beautiful and Sexy..!" 

"No doubt..!" i respond....

"Acha... how's Dr. Sinha son now..?" i asked her... i couldn't hold my curiosity anymore...

"Dr. Sinha's son... what are you saying... I don't understand...!" Her reaction confused me.... She is head of the nurse department... tuo, it can't be possible she don't know about Dr. Sinha's son being admitted in the hospital... last night for some serious health issue....

"Dr. sinha's son... that to in the hospital.... ! it can't be possible my child.... You must misunderstood something...!" but, aunty answer confused me more....

"No... Aunty... last night...! He himself was talking to someone on phone... was telling him to bring his son to the hospital...!" I tried to explain her whole scene...

"But, my child... Dr. Sinha has just one daughter... who also lived in London...! Not in India...! Tuo, how is this possible...!" and, this was something unbelievable for me...
Because, I clearly remember his expression...his concern...his worries... which couldn't be for a normal patient or stranger...?

Or it will be... it was all so confusing for me.....
" Then, For whom he was so worried...!!! " I asked her... For which answered in gesture of not knowing....

Leaving my doubts there... I moved towards my routine....

____________________________________________________________

CABIR's P.O.V:-

I entered uncle's cabin... who was busy in reading some patient file.

"May I come in... Uncle..?" I asked before making entry

"Yes Cabir, I was actually waiting for you...!" He answered and offered me seat...

"How's he now... Uncle...! He still not gets his conscious... Kuch serious hai kya...!" I asked directly.... This was the only thing revolving in my head from the time I have saw him like this... all pale and lifeless.

"Cabir... I don't want to give you false hope...!!" his words had increased my worries for him.

"What do you mean by that Uncle... You said that he condition is stable and will got his conscious by morning....!!" I couldn't hold my concerned anymore....

For world... we can be best friend... but, for me... he is my soul-brother....

And, no brother can tolerate his brother in this condition.

" Uncle... Please don't say like this... you know what is Manik for me...!!" I couldn't hold my worries for him... even, his words weren't helping me....

"Cabir... even, you know what is Manik for me....! But, being a doctor I can't give you false hope too...!" What he was saying was going over my head....

He don't want to give me false means... Is something happened to Manik... is his condition this much
serious.... So many questions start revolving in my head....

" Uncle, please clearly btaye... Manik ko huya kya hai... Till last night... you were saying he will up by morning... It's been evening, he isn't conscious... and, now you are talking like this...! Please say it clearly.... Hua kya hai use... or when will he get his conscious...!" Finally, I got words for all my doubts and worries....

"Cabir... For now, Manik is fine... He is just under the effect of medicines...! He will be up anytime...! But, I'm no talking about this... I'm talking about the effects, this nervous breakdown had done on his brain...!" I felt relived... when he said, he is fine... but, the same second, he snatched it too by saying, this nervous breakdown has affected his mind....

"Effects...! Means...!" I don't know what he was talking... All i understood from it was Manik is still not fine.... and it's not some random illness.... something serious is own its way....

 "Uncle, Please say it clearly.... What had happened to Manik...?" My worries was on it's peek....

"Cabir... As you know that... Manik had a severe nervous breakdown last night.... This nervous breakdown has done severe damage in his brain... Ab iss sb ka uska life pe kya effect parne wala hai... woo uske hosh main aane par hi pata chalega....!!" I was so nude for a moment that i didn't understand what it's all mean.... 

"See... i don't want to scare you... But, as you are only one with him... tuo, it's my duty to inform you everything about him...!! His condition is stable for now... But, this regular stress and attacks have damaged a major part of his brain...!!" Uncle would continue if we couldn't disturbed by nurse.... who came to informed about some emergency 

After taking excuse from me... uncle leaved to attend emergency .... And, i too moved towards Manik's ward....

___________________________________________________________

Your Writer is back.... anyone here, who missed me.. or any of my story...

Please votes & comments before leaving

It's only thing which motive your writer to write more...

#StaySafe #StayAtHome

Love you ALL...

Take Care....