First Meeting:

" I don't want a fairytale life, I always wanted a happy and peaceful world which will be only mine ...!" 

MANIK's P.O.V:-

I parked my car in the hospital parking lot... and, coming out of my car, i look around for spot any familiar face.... but, got nothing....

"Kiski ko dhoodh raha hai...!" Cabir's voice from my back brought me in current world...

"Cabir.... i seriously saying... i'm fine...! it's nothing serious that you and doctor uncle are worrying so much....!" I tried to sound genuine and relaxed...

"Atleast, i'm the doctor here... and, let me do my work here... please Mr. Malhotra...!" But, i got my answer from doctor uncle.... who was waiting for us on the hospital entrance....

"Ap yaha kya kar rehe hoo...!" i asked him... seeing him there...Now, i know that i don't have any escape from here....

"Cabir has taken the responsibility to bring you till here....! and, from here... i'm on your service... sir...! Cabir...! Thank  you so much...! And, thanks you too Mr. Malhotra for your cooperation...!" With this cabir and uncle both blow there head in front of me.... Dramatically   ...

Can you believe it... if i told you.. Dr. uncle is one of the  best psychiatrist of India... who will believe if someone saw him like this...

Chalo, Cabir se tuo ap kuch jada expectation rekh hi nhi sakte sanity ki.... but, ab tuo Uncle bhi....!!!

"What is this uncle... Mr. Malhotra.... Seriously...! I think... Mujhe doctor ki nhi apko doctor ki jarurat h...!" with this... i turn to leave... it was easy escape... i thought...

But, as i say... i thought....

"No... No... No...! You just can't escape like this Manik...!" With this... Cabir hold me from my shoulder...  and, made his way towards entrance... Uncle followed us with a small smile.....

And, i was confused... that why they both were so happy...?? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NANDINI's P.O.V:-

"Nandu... relax...!!! woo bhi insaan hai..! Koi bhoot nhi joo tu itna panic kar rehi hai...! Kha nhi jaiyega woo tujhe...!" Queen tried to make me relaxed, Its not worked on me...

"Rehne dee yaar...! Tu nhi smjhegi...! It's my first independent case... that too Manik Malhotra...! Or tu bolti hai... Main relaxed karo...!" I argued with her....

But, before i could say more, knock on my door, broke my trance....

"Come in...!" I said... and, tried to relaxed before that person enter in my cabin....

" I hope, we aren't disturbing you... or your schedule...!" Dr. Sinha entered in my cabin... followed by Mr. Malhotra and on more guy.... I have seen him before too with Dr. Sinha... but, never got chance for introduction.... 

"Tu tuo bol rehi thi... ye pagal hai...! Ye tuo kitna hot hai yaar...! Koi kaise isko pagal bol sakta h...!" queen was going gaga over Mr. Malhotra look.... 

Queen, ohhh

I forgot to introduce you from my mad subconscious.... and my secret keeper...." Queen"

And, for the first time... even i noticed... he was one hell handsome man.... Blue faded jeans with white plan t-shirt, paired with navy blue colour jacket was perfectly complimenting with his fair skin....

Inspirit off,  i had seen Mr. Malhotra two or three times, when he was admitted in the hospital.... but, never noticed that....

 But, since the time, he had entered in my life... he is messing with my mind.... 

"Fair Skin...! MY...  MY...Nandu...! Tu tuo badhi fast nikali reee...Nandu.!" Queen comment.... But, i ignore her....

"Nandini.... Ye Manik hai...!I told you naa about him..... Or Ye Cabir hai, Cabir Dhawan..! Manik ka manager cum brother...!" Dr. Sinha introduced me....

"Or Manik...ye Dr. Nandini hai...! Tumhari Doctor...!" Mr malhotra forward his hand for formal handshake.... with a small smile on his lips... For which i forwarded my hand too....

"So, i think, i need to take leave...! You have all the manik's case detail... still if you need something... you can ask me anytime...! Or Manik... Just behave...! We are doing this for your betterment.... just know that...!" Dr. Sinha instruct both of us... before leaving with Mr. Dhawan.

(Nandini's Cabin Design)

"Mr. Malhotra...! Please take a seat....! And, make yourself comfortable...! I'm just coming in a min or two...!" I said, for which he nodded... and, i leaved for give him some time to feel relaxed....

I decide to have word with Dr. Sinha, before starting today session.... 

"Sir...! Sir...!" once i came out from my cabin... i saw him moving towards his own cabin with Mr. Dhawan.... They were talking with each other....

"Nandini...!" Heard my voice... they both turn towards me

"Woo... sir...! I was saying...! sir...!" Suddeny, I was so much nervous....

"Nandini...! I understand...! Its your first independent case...! But, i have full confidence on you...! I know you can do this...! And, today tuo just his first session...! You know your  work... Nandini...!!" Sir words brought my lost confidence...

"All the best...!" He wished... which brought back my smile on my lips....

And, i made my way towards my cabin.... but, this time with full confidence....

Soon, i was in my cabin... the scene in front of me wasn't less then a miracle for me....

MANIK MALHOTRA WAS SLEEPING ON MY OFFICE COUCH.....PEACEFULLY....!!!

____________________________________________________________________________