Avneil at the party

Chapter five:

Avni: guys you carry on I'll be back.
All: ok come soon.

She goes then Neil comes. He saw sonia and mitali. Sonia shocked to see him she look at kk. Kk signs her relax he didn't tell her about Neil that Neil is also coming in the party.

Neil: hi sonia how are you?
Sonia: I am good how are you after such a long time han.
Neil: yaa hay mitali how are you.
Mitali: I am fine.
Kk: ok guys come on let's go its time for my engagement.
Sonia: not yours our engagement.
Kk: off course baby come let's go (said while offering her hand sonia gives her hand both goes.
all goes with them. All are standing togather avni is standing at a distance from them Neil and avni feels the presence of each other.

Neil: phir se wahi ehsas. Neil wo yahan nahi hai agar wo yahan hoti to sab ke sath hoti na per kisi ne us ke bare main baat tak nahi ki kaise puchon us ke bare main jo kuch maine kiya us ke bad kis mou se puchon us ke bare main.

On the other side:
Avni: ye kaisa ehsas hai asa to mujhe tab feel hota tha jab wo... nahi wo yahan nahi ho sakta us ne jane ke bad ek baar bhi mur kar nahi dekha per tum (while holding her hand and looking at the ring) tum to hamesha mere sath rehte the na tum ne kaha tha tum kabhi mujhe chor kar nahi jaoge phir kyun kiya mere sath asa kyun tum bhi mujhe chor kar chalega.

Then kk and sonia exchange the rings. All claps but avni's eyes are glassy she claps. Neil turns the side where avni is standing but before he saw she left from there.

Avni is standing alone and thinking something tears are rolling from her eyes.

Flashback:
Avni and Aditiya exchange the rings both look at each other and smiles.
Flashback ends.

Neela maa calls avni. Avni wipes her tears.
Avni: yes maa coming.

Avni goes to her. Suddenly Neil saw her he can't believe on his eyes he smiles with glassy eyes.
Neil: avni.

he wants to go to her he takes steps to go to her but stops to see avni is taking a 6 months girl from neela maa neil is shocked his smiles vanished and tears are rolling from his eyes.

So guys if you like my story so please follow me also give your votes and don't forget to comment. If you don't like my story then also tell me please I am new here need your support.