Avni married aditiya and their accident

Chapter 37:

Avni is sitting on the bed and things are placed on the bed and a box avni picks the dresses Neil gifted her at new year and at different occasions
she touches those dresses she remembers their moments and put it in the box then the teddy bear flowers ring which Neil gives her when he proposed her then the pendant which he gave her at new year night avni put these all things in the box and remembers the moments related to these things and then their separation. Avni packes the box.

Avni: avni now you are going to marry adi and these all things are the obstacles in my life from now you will call as Mrs avni aditiya kapoor you will be his wife so its wrong to think about Neil and now these things doesn't matter in my life so its better to say good bye to these memories and look a head and move on. Avni life didn't wait for anyone it didn't stop for anyone or nor I stops by leaving of anyone it teaches us to move on and don't stop for anyone.

Avni picks the box and goes to the store room and keeps it there and locks the store room

After some days Avni married aditiya for her father avni was sitting on the bed she was very nervous aditiya comes there and see she is rubbing  her hands because of nervousness adi sits besides her and take off the veil from her face.

Adi: avni look at me. Avni I know in which circumstances we married avni first we are friends and we will be friends for ever don't get nervous and hesitates I am the same aditiya whom you used to call adi your friend avni i promise you I will always do my duty towards you I will always try to make you happy and most importantly I will never ever cross my limits we are friends and it's enough for me.

Avni: thank you adi for understanding me thank you for always being with me I promise you adi I will also do my duties with whole heart I will never give you any chance to complain I will give my 100% in this marriage and make it successful.

Aditiya smiles.

Aditiya: now go and change this dress and you sleep here I will sleep on the couch.

Avni: no adi you sleep here I will sleep on the couch.

Adi: avni don't argue with me I said you sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch.

Avni: ok.

Time passes ashish died due to cancer adi became avni's strength then neela maa and aditiya merged their business and name it AAK company Avni Aditiya Kapoor company with time their bond becomes more stronger eight months passed avni is sleeping she wakes up at mid night and saw aditiya is writing something in the dairy and is smiling.

Avni:  what are you doing.

Aditiya shocked and hides the dairy.

Adi: no nothing just thinking about something.

Avni in mind: I saw adi many times to write something in the dairy and every time he made the same excuse what he writes in the dairy.

Avnk: ok now sleep it's too late.

Adi: yaa you sleep I am doing some work after that I will sleep.

Avni: ok.

Next day adi goes to office and avni picks the dairy from the cupboard she is shocked to see adi daily writes about their moments like they drink coffee together or went outside for shopping or to visit the different places avni thinks avni keeps the dairy in the cupboard under his clothes then she saw the drawer which was always locked.

Avni: this drawer is locked I asked adi he said I keeps the important files there but I didn't see him keeping and taking any file from this drawer.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें