Another Day To Forget

BAEK KYUNG:

First, he was rejected at the school gate right after a stage ended, then he was rejected in the classroom during shadow. As the day went on, Baek Kyung's patience was tested again and again. There was a limit to how much a person could take. His limits had been been breached a long time ago. He didn't even know how he got so far in his life. He would've felt sad for himself if he could've felt anything other than betrayal that day.

It shouldn't have been that way. But there he was, being the type of guy he hated the most. He headed to his locker for his tennis racquet. He saw Haru vandalising his looker while looking through his belongings and that was the last straw. Baek Kyung shoved Haru against the locker "How dare you open my locker without my permission?" He scowled furiously as he tightened his hold on Haru's collar "And going around with DanOh? Being friends with Dowha? Are you enjoying yourself? Someone might think you're me" he pushed Haru away "If the writer created this world for the main characters, WHY ARE YOU the one getting special treatments?"

Haru shrugged "I'd like to know that too." That only aggravated Baek Kyung further. During the tennis match it was Haru VS Kyung. Even though Baek Kyung was the best tennis player of the school team, he lost immediately. Almost like it was all scripted to make Haru look good.

Baek Kyung ended up skipping all the classes for the rest of the day and spending all his time on the rooftop. Feeling all kinds of shit, he kicked a barrel in the corner of the rooftop out of frustration. Lots of stuff fell out of the barrel, among them were a few burnt pages of the Manwa "Trumpet creeper". He picked up the burned book. The characters all looked like they were from "Secret". The main female character of the Manwa was EunDanOh, Baek Kyung was the male lead as the second prince to the throne, Haru was his loyal bodyguard. Those pages freaked him out. What was the meaning of that comic book? Why was he portrayed as an evil character? It looked like that prince Baek Kyung betrayed Eun DanOh and sentenced her to death. He couldn't comprehend it at all. And he had thought his already shit day couldn't get any worse.

At the same time Haru was getting back all his memories: not only the ones he had lost coming back as a new character, but also his past life ones from the previous historical Manwa by the same author called "Trumpet Creeper". He kept having flashbacks of himself as a Joson Era bodyguard to the second Prince Baek Kyung who was engaged to Eun DanOh, making the wealthiest royal and even more powerful than his older brother, the crown prince.

It seemed like they had a past life. One that began in another Manwa: "Trumpet Creeper".