The first day

It was my first day to new school. Teacher's made me to sat in a class room with other new students till the school morning prayer complete. No one spoke to each other, then a teacher entered into the class and started to ask our biography. Everyone started to say about them ,when my turn came I started to introduce with my name, I said I'm from Papanasm ,my old school was CAMBRIDGE MATRIC HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL. Then the teacher started to ask , whether we like this new school or not. I replied "Let me say this to you after a year" she just laughed and started to say about this new school. Then my new school Correspondent  Rev.Father, came to the class and welcomed us. Usually every year class will be shuffled. I was eager to hear which class I'm gonna going to be. Atlast they called my name and said "You are now the student of 9th 'C' ". I was happy to hear that , while I entered into the new class it was noisy and everyone invited us in a joyful manner. In the class only 7 new students including me. I went and sat on the last bench with a new boy named EBE JOSHUA . I was silent and he was also silent, then a boy named Lionel spoke with us . He started by asking our name , then he asked with funny manner that how u both study. I replied that I just score top 10 in my old school and then Ebe replied that he always top 5 in his old school. Then my new teacher entered into our class and started introduce herself . She was also new to this school. Her name was Mrs.Kanimozhi.   She started to ask everyones name in my new class . My class includes 26 boys and 9 girls.