Chapter 1-Hugs and Argues(past)

"Really Hart. I thought you were over her!" Charlotte yelled at him angry and shocked.

"Charlotte, I-I'm not sure...I told myself I was but...seeing her bring back old feelings."
Henry said confused and upset. He walked towards Charlotte but she backed away.

"Henry, I don't think we can be friends. Bianca hates me..." Charlotte confessed, mumbling the last part.

Henry reached for her arm, but she backed away, which made his hand slip and grab a hold of Charlotte's curly hair.

"Ow-Fuck! Jace what the hell!" Riele yelled, her voice becoming high pitched. That wasn't supposed to happen, she knew Jace was just trying to mess with her.

"Cut!" Dan yelled, the cameras turning off, Riele jumped on top of Jace causing him to fall onto the ground with a loud thud.

Riele griped onto his hair "I hope that fucking hurts because that's what you did to me." She stayed coldly as she continued to pull on his hair. Her body was at his crotch and her hands were in his hair.

"Ow! Riele let go!" Jace groaned in pain, Riele smirked knowing she hurt him. She felt hands at her waist, which made her fly off of Jace and into someone's arms. She turned around once her feet touched the ground.

She looked up to see Cooper, he had this disappointing look on his face. "Wait! Don't be mad at me! It was all Jace's fault!" She yelled accusing Jace, as she looked at him, his hair was messy since she just had her hands in it.

This was normal for the two, every single day. They woke up, got ready for set. They would be fine, until they started acting, Charlotte and Henry were friends, but Jace and Riele, that was a different story.

How could they act as friends if they always fought? It seemed impossible, but sometimes they put it aside so they wouldn't lose their jobs.

Yesterday, it was physically hitting each other. The older day, it was slime, yes. Slime. Riele dumped slime on his clothes, the kind of slime that they use for Nickelodeon. Then Jace stole her actual clothes, so she had to wear Charlotte's clothes all day.

Then-well, you get the point. Riele let out a whine "Don't give me that look! He started it!" Riele whined, she pointed at Jace but she didn't take her eyes off of Cooper, he was bent down to face her, he gave her the 'you messed up' look.

"I know, but you pulled him back. Go apologize." Cooper stared, as he looked at Riele and quickly glanced at Jace, who had a smirk on his face seeing as Riele was getting yelled at.

Cooper was a father, but he treated all the kids on Henry Danger as his own. He practically adopted Riele. He's like her second dad, he noticed how Riele sighed and turned towards Jace.

She walked towards him and looked up, "bend down" she told him, she hated being short. Jace chuckled and bent down so he was on eyes level. She gave Cooper a death stare then she turned back at Jace.

"I'm sorry for pulling your hair." She apologized with a fake smile, she wasn't sorry.
Jace chuckled at her, Riele gave him a fake hug.

Though neither of them would admit it, the hug felt...nice. It was a warm and secure hug. Once their bodies collided they felt sparks, fireworks, it was amazing. Like as if they were a puzzle and the other person was a missing piece.

Cooper had a smirk on his face, but neither of them noticed because they were wrapped up in each other. Cooper had always wanted the two to get together. But never said anything about it.

After a few seconds, the duo let go. They looked at each other for a while, but stayed silent.

Everyone on set was quiet, as they just stared at the two who hugged. Yeah, it's just a hug. But they always argued, and fought with each other. Riele stared at Jace's eyes, which twinkled a lighter brown.

Riele let out a sigh, it was just acting and it was just a hug. Nothing more, she told herself. She cleared her throat gently. 'Nope, I can't do this' she thought, as she walked towards her dressing room to get away from everyone else.

She let out a deep sigh, and walked inside the dressing room. She walked towards her huge mirror to look at herself. Her cheeks her pink, and so was her nose. Her eyes were lighter than normal.

"Fuck" She grumbled, looking at herself. How could one hug make her feel this way? She wasn't sure, she took a deep breath.

"I don't like you saying that."
A voice said sternly, causing Riele to jump in shock, she looked up to see Jace leaning against the door frame, his arms cross and he looked...ticked off.

"What word? Oh the word 'fuck.' It doesn't matter if I use that word. I'm a grown ass woman and I'll say what I want to." Riele snapped back, as she looked back in the mirror. She wasn't as pink as she was.

She heard a growl. And the next thing she knew, she was roughly pushed against a wall. "Listen Babygirl, I told you I don't like that word. I don't like hearing cuss words come from your mouth. And you're not gonna cuss. Do I make myself clear?" Jace demanded, his last words in a question.

Riele looked up into his eyes to see if he was serious. But what she saw was dominance and sternness. She knew he was being serious. Was she gonna listen? Hell no! But she didn't answer.

Jace placed his hand against Charlotte's black leggings, his hands running over her core in her pants and panties. Riele let out a moan. "I fucking said, do I make myself clear?" He asked. Squeezing her crotch, Riele moaned again. She could feel the wetness in her panties.

The room was cold, but their bodies had made heat. "Yes." She answered, Jace didn't like this. "Yes what?" He asked in a teasing manner. Riele didn't want to stutter, so she took another deep breath before answering.

"Yes Daddy"