Chapter 5: Momma Knows. (Short)

And here we go again, feeling as...confused as ever. Jace wanted to punish me, he almost touched me just because I ignored him.

I let out a loud groan, I almost went to sleep but I heard a soft knock against my door, Jace wasn't here because Jasmine took him home after I kicked him out. My dad was at work, my mom was still getting ready for work so it must have been her.

I lifted my head up from my pillow. I rolled over to face the door.

"Boy drama?" My mom asked, sitting next towards me on my bed, I nodded, "you don't even know" I groaned as I threw my head back into my pillow.

Somehow, doing that always made me feel better. "I know, Riele, Jace has always been a daddy." My mom said, causing my jaw to drop. My heart was racing, how did she know?

My breath hitched as I talked in a croaky voice "how did you.....?" I asked trailing off, she chuckled , as she looked back up at me.

"I'm your mom, I know everything!" She exclaimed, as she laid down next to me to face me.

"Rough?" I asked based on her actions and the looks she had on her face, she slowly nodded. "I feel drunk, my head is pounding and I feel wild." She said as she played with my curls.

"Mom, one last question." I said, just before my mom looked as if she was gonna black out. She slowly nodded as if telling me to go on.

"Does it get better?" I asked bring my thoughts back to Jace, I was scared to mess anything up with him.

"Jace loves you a lot, of course that means a lot of possession, and a lot of demanding for a guy like Jace. But if you can see past that you would know he loves you. He just..has a hard way of showing it." My mom stated, her advice made my heart tingle at the thought of Jace loving me.

I looked back at my moms face. She was knocked out on my bed, I rolled my eyes, I slowly got up and grabbed my fake ID from my private drawer.

I headed towards my closet, Drunk Riele here I come!" I whispered happily, all I need is one drink to satisfy my needs.