Chapter 2

Zakara's POV

"Remind me how we got into this school again. We didnt even apply. Hell i didnt even know that it existed!!" i groaned to Annabella. My adoptive mom.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday too you. Happy birthday dear Calm and Storm. Happy birthday to you." Our parents Annabella and Valentino sang to us.

I honestly wouldn't care less about my birthday. But the fact that my favourote person in the world shared it with me made it a bit more sufferable. Buy the end of the day we had stuffed our faces with cake and had new wheels

"Kiddo's you have another letter"Valentino brought us a letter. But it was not just any letter. It was matte black and written in a golden print. But it had no return address.

"TO:MR. AND MS. KLAUS

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO NAPFORDULÓ ACADEMY FOR THE GIFTED. WE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR ABILITIES AND GIFTS AMD WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU WOULD LETS US EDUCATE YOU FURTHER AND TEACH YOU HOW TO BEBE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF THE SUPERNATURAL COMMUNITY.

_SIGNED:PRINCIPAL OLYMPILAN

She smiled and replied "I wish i could tell ya Little Storm" calling me by my dreaded childhood nickname.

But yet she is still forcing us to go to this mysterious school.

'Speaking of my sweetheart of a twin (note the sarcasm) where the hell is he?' I say outloud in my head.

"Hey im definitely a sweetheart you hot head"my wonderful twin says answering my silent question.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention. Zaph and i have this weird bond. We are connected. And can feel each others pain faintly and we obviously have twin telepathy. Not as cool as it sounds whenyour twin is a hormonal 16 year old boy.

"Ugh!!!" Im cut short from my inner dialogue by the devils spoun who decided to dunk a bucket of water on my head. Just to freeze the water i was just  drenched in.

I could feel my anger growing. All the ice is  melted as my body temperature increases to the to a almost vocanic temperature. Sizzling is all that can be heard coming off of my body.  As the water evaporates do to my high temperature.

Zaph's eyes grow wide as a flame starts to grow in my hand. Withina second i throw it towards him but he dodges it within the last second.

"Stop it!!" I heard from the other side of the room. But it was too late. My anger had consumed me again. I had no control. I just wanted to kill Zaphyn. That was mission.

My twin was about to die......

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY PUPS I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK SO FAR. I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO. OH AND PS. THATS ZAPHYN IN THE PICTURE AND ZAKARA IS IN THE LAST CHAPTER