Chapter 3

Zaphyn's POV

Well damn i fucked up again. I kept repeating over and over whilst my twin sister looked at me with pure hate in her eyes. If looks could kill id be 6 feet under.

But i cant even be mad. Its my fault i shouldve known better. She has a horrible temper ( thanks to that fucking fire elemental boost. Ugh fuck my life).

I snapped back to reality seconds before getting hit with yet another fire ball. Damn doesn't she known that she could kill me with that thing? Oh yeah thats the point.

I did the only thing that could defuse this situation.

I ran.

Out the house with a feiry red head right behind me. But i was able to ditch her.

Well i guess im going to have to hide out here for a few.

Dont get me wrong. I am in no way afraid of my twin sister. I just know how she gets when she looses her temper. And when im the cause of it. There is no way in hell that i can calm her down. So im just going to wait it out.

"ZAPHYN!!!ZAPHYN HELP ME PLEASE!!!ZAPH!!!"

I could hear her voice echo in my head...its been years but i cant forget her screams for terror. That was the day i failed her...again

"Zaph..hey come out its time to go to that shit school" i heard my now calmer (less willing to kill me) twin sister call me.

"You ok Zak?" I asked cautiously

"Yeah i just needed to let off some steam...sorry about that Zaph" she said looking regretfully into my eyes.

"Its ok...lets go" with that said we where off  to the house...shit i hope she doesn't end up burning down the school.

Scratch that....she's definitely doing to burn that shit up. Im just going to have to be a human fire extinguisher...again

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO THERE MY PUPS...IM STILL GETTING USED TO THIS WRITING THING AND I WOULD LOVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. OH AND I DO USE ALOT OF SWEAR WORDS CAUSE I SWEAR ALOT OOPS...LOVE YOUR LUNA