|The Dollhouse|

I stand in the doorway to my master's bedroom naked. My skin glistened with oil, glowing in the red light of the lamp.

It finally happened. I was brought. It's something I've been anxiously anticipating for months since I was taken from my normal life. My abductors prepared me for this. They told me what I needed to do to be appealing to their clients. It was life or death. If no one wanted me within a year, they would've killed me. I hoped that I would get a nice master but then again, there's no such thing as nice people involved in this lifestyle.

It's quiet on the second floor but I can hear the faint music from the dancing girls downstairs. My master has a lot of girls, the strip club like brothel rakes in millions of dollars a year.

"Come closer, don't hesitate, and don't resist. You won't like having your soft skin kissed by my whip, slave girl." The older man speaks as he relaxes in his lounge chair.

I move to stand in front of him with my arms wrapped around myself, staring at the ground. So many thoughts run through my head, it makes me tremble. What is he going to do to me? I know he wants sex but still, anything can happen. I once heard a story of a girl who was brought just so the man could torture her. He eventually beat her to death.

"You were the prettiest woman at the auction, it's why I brought you. From the inviting curve of your hips to the swell of your breasts, rising and falling as you breathe in those little gasps. Everything about you is exactly what I wanted", he reaches for my hips with both hands, squeezing my body as he looks me up and down.

His touch is rough but I keep my mouth closed. Masters don't like it when their girls speak when they're not spoken to.

"You're gonna feel good once I sink my cock deep into that sweet cunt" A small growl escapes his lips and he pulls me into his lap, "Baby girl, are you wet?"

I nod reluctantly.

"Don't be afraid" he lifts my chin in his hands. My eyes meet his. "Use your words, my girls speak when I ask them a question"

"Yes, Sir," I say to him.

"Good girl..." he kisses me slowly. His tongue travels down my throat until he pulls away, "You're mine. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I say once again.

A smirk comes over him and he barks out another command, "Good, now get on your knees and suck my cock".

I drop to the floor and reach to tug his cock out of his pants. I'm so nervous, that my hands fumble around for a while before I'm able to get to it but when I do he moans loudly.

"Fuck, you're good at that." he pushes my head down even further onto him.

My head moves up and down, with the tip hitting the back of my throat until he cums. It was a quick job but he made me take it deep, way deeper than I've ever done in my life.

After I provided my master service I'm allowed to freshen up but he still had some things he wanted to talk to me about. He sits on his big recliner chair while I kneel in front of him as he speaks to me.

"Listen up. I need to go over some ground rules. First and most important, you do what I say when I say it. If you talk back you will get a warning the first time but after that, I will punish you. Another lesson you're going to learn is that daddy's punishments aren't enjoyable. You will be in pain for days" he lights his cigar and blows the smoke above my head.

Punishments can be horrible, ranging from something as serious as a beating to as small as a slap. On the slave market, I wasn't hurt much, they didn't want to leave any scars that might deter buyers.

Master continues listing off his rules, "Rule number two, there will be no talk of your life before this. The Dollhouse is the beginning and the end for you."

I nod so he knows I'm listening. Every rule he gives I take to heart. There's no room for mistakes, consequences could be deadly.

"Rule three you are to never leave your designated area. You're in the probation stage but later you can gain my trust and earn free range. Some of my girls even get to use my cars to run errands but that's not until you've been here for a very long time without any problems"

My eyes light up when he mentions that I can earn my way to a better position. Having freedom sounds great, I won't feel as trapped.

"And the last rule for today is specific to you. I don't want you fucking any of my clients. I brought you for myself. If they talk to you, talk back and stroke their ego but nothing else, got it?" he asks, staring me down intensely.

My voice cracks a little when I affirm that I'm in full understanding. He finishes his cigar and then pulls me onto the bed.

"Relax, slave girl" Master stares down at my naked body and climbs in between my legs. His eager hands pull my body firmly up against his. "I'm gonna make you feel at home"

He points his cock at my opening but before he pushes in I get the courage to ask him about using protection. "Are you going to use a condom?" I say moving my body away from him. Getting pregnant is my biggest fear even more than being punished.

His eyes widen the moment the words leave my mouth, "Did you just speak without my permission?"

I don't have it in me to reply. It's abundantly clear I made a mistake but he's not as angry as I expected him to be, "I'll let it slide cause it's your first day but don't let it happen again" he sighs and shakes his head. "And to answer your question, no. I had a vasectomy, I fuck way too many bitches to risk getting any of them pregnant" he further clarifies.

Relief washes over me, and he redirects his attention. He brings his mouth down onto my chest and begins licking and sucking all over. I can't contain my moans. I haven't had someone touch me like this in a long time. It feels so good but wrong.

"That's a pretty sound you made. Make it again. While I suck on these nipples."

I blush red, knowing that he heard me but I can't stop. I moan even louder when he takes one breast into his hand and squeezes.

Master chuckles at my reaction, "Mmmm. Good girl. You can whimper all you want. It's getting my cock even harder" his hands begin rubbing himself.

My pussy throbs waiting for him to penetrate me. Once he's tired of playing with my breast he repositions himself at my entrance again. His cock only pushes about halfway into me when we're interrupted.

"Francis, the dealer is here!" a woman's voice calls.

My eyes perk up with intrigue. She called him 'Francis', not sir or master...

"I'm fucking busy right now. You and a couple of girls, go entertain him for a bit" he shouts frustratingly.

"He said it's urgent!", the woman continues to insist.

Master grunts and pulls the few inches of cock out of me, "Fuck! Give me a minute!" he rushes to put his clothes back on.

Before he leaves he gives me more instruction, "Don't move, I want you on your back when I return" The door slams shut.

My eyes stay fixed on the ceiling, thoughts swarm crazily in my head. Damn, I wish he didn't have to leave. Master knows how to make my body want him even if I fear him.