48

I haven't written in a while or replied to rps but life struck me and I'm gonna start back now.

This is just a little something.

We were having such a passionate moment of our lips moving in sync, when we pulled away for breath we would immediately go back to attaching our lips together till it came to the point of me biting your bottom lip and you were licking my lips asking for entrance but I denied you. So you saw my nipples were erect and you gave them a light squeeze causing me to gasp as you took this opportunity to plunge your tongue in and explore my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss as I felt you kept teasing my nipples as my breath was dangerously depleting. Finally you broke the kiss leaving us both panting hard and with swollen lips. I closed my eyes to regain my thought process but before I could you grabbed me by my neck then one of your hands pulled my hair  roughly while your other hand found its way to my waist, holding it in a death grip.

You began to make your way up slowly caressing me until you came to my chest squeezing my right breast tightly as I groaned breathlessly. You took my nipple in your hand and began twisting it in a circular motion through my top while your mouth was attacking me with rough kisses on my neck but not leaving any marks. Your tongue was lapping the skin on my neck until you came down to my collar bone and bit down harshly causing me to whimper in pain and pleasure.

I couldn't take the amount of pleasure I was feeling, I knew I was dripping, I could feel my panties overflowing from my sticky lewd juices. You saw this and smirked devilishly and sat up, pulling me onto your lap as your hands stopped pulling my hair and teasing my nipples. You pulled my face closer to yours, your hands at the back of my head, staring lovingly and lustfully into my eyes as I did the same. After what felt like minutes but actually was a few seconds you suddenly gripped my hair tighter and smashed your lips onto mine while grinding your boner on me causing my eyes to widen but my gaze softened and I closed my eyes and began to kiss back while moving my hips.

THE END