>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16: Where Is he?!

*Art by me. It's terrible I KNOW XD*

*Again, short chapter because of plot-reasons, It's a bit longer than the previous one, but i'm sure you'll love it ;)*

*Anyways, Enjoy!*

______________________________________________________________________________

The drama begins.....................

It's been 2 weeks later, and things .... were very normal. YES, they all still stayed in Foxy's room. And after all, Foxy did Apologized to Baby. It may have taken him awhile, because he tried to find a good reason to apologize to her (cause he still thought he was right), but he eventually did, And she forgave him and told him to never bring up what happened ever again.

It's been one of those nights, very calm nights..... It was 04:15 In the morning, means that lolbit's shift began.

"EVERYONE, GET UP NOW!!!" She shouted, as she standed in the exit of the bedroom, holding a sword in her hand. Everyone heard the scream, And they couldn't not to wake up and see what's happened. They all gathered around her.

"What's up lolbit?....." Baby asks with tired voice, Looks tired. "FOXY IS MISSING!!!" Lolbit replied to her, Panicking. Everyone Just looked at her, with tired looks. they were silent. "I'm sure he's here somewhere, You just need to look for him." Baby replied to her, with serious but tired voice. "I looked everywhere that's possible, He's Nowhere to be found!.." Lolbit replied to her, almost sounds like she's freaking out. "And..How much time you looked for him." Baby asked, starting to wake up. "15 MINUTES!!!!" Lolbit shouted to her, worried. there was again a few seconds of silent, then freddy's eyes widen.

"What if he's in the basement?!" He says in astonishment. "WHAT DOES HE HAS TO DO WITH THE BASEMENT?!?!" Lolbit shouted in worry, she could feel the worry going up to her mind. At this point everyone was awake. "Maybe the villains kidnapped him or something." Ballora says. Lolbit was about to explod from worry. but she held it inside. "That's It. I'm going down there to blew their butts off." She said seriously, as she walks big and quick steps towards the door. But baby managed to stop her.

"Hey, Hey!" She shouted as She came infront of her, stopping her from exiting the room. "Maybe he's not in the basement, so don't get to conclusions yet." She says to all of them, with calm voice. "I'm telling you, I searched him everywhere." Lolbit says to her, seriously but tries to sound calm.

Baby sighed. "Listen, That's what we're gonna do. Everyone, take a weapon and start to look for him everywhere in the pizzeria until 5:30AM, If you won't find him until the hour I said, you need to get back to the room, not a minute after and not 10 minutes after. and that's a Command. Is that clear?!" She says with seriously voice. "Yes Ma'am!" They all answers like a soldiers.

"Now here is some codes in case something will happen." She says as she walking slowly to the middle of the room, and she holding her arms behind her back. "If something happens to you, scream." She says as she stop walking. Freddy raised his finger, wants to ask something. "Scream anything that come's up your mind" She says to him, Freddy then lowers his finger. "If you find him, then scream." She also says. Freddy raised his finger again. "Scream Something like 'I found him' " She says again, looking at freddy. He lowers his finger. "Clear?!" She shouts to them. "Yes Ma'am!" They all answerd like a soldierss, well not all of then answerd. all the eyes was on lolbit, that was the only one who didn't replied. She sighed. "UGGHHH.... I agree..I guess.." She said then looked on the floor in embarrasse. "Great, Now go take a weapon and go out there!" She said to them seriously. "YES MA'AM!" They answerd, then went to search for a weapon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile In da Basment OwO ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxy slowly wakes up. His vision was blurry at start, but when it cleared up, the first thing he saw was Freakshow Baby, Ennard and goldie standing infront of him. And soon after he realized that he's in the basement. "W-Why am I here?.." He says with fear and confusion in his voice. He tries to move but fails-- He could feel his body, But not move it. "Why can't I move?!" He asks in panic and fear, as he tries to move even more, then realizes that he's stuck in a corner in sitting position, Unable to move his body. He looke above him again and saw freakshow Smiling towards him a warm smile.

"Good Morning Foxy! How was your sleep?" She asks him 'Nicely', while still smiling towards him. "Not so good.. why are you asking?" He replied with fear in his voice, but like this calm-fear voice. "Because that is the last sleep you ever going to remember..." She says to him with a smile. Foxy didn't like where this is going, He could feel the panic slowly going up in his body. "W-Why?.." He asks in fear. But there was silent for a few seconds. "Because now, It's my time to take control..." The voice said in Its evil voice, Then laughed an evil laughter.

"I-I Don't like where this is going!!" Foxy says as the panic starts to attack him. "H-HELP!! GUYS!! CAN YOU HEAR ME??!? HEEELPPPP!!!!!" He shouts in panic, as he tries to move his body. In hope that someone will hear him.

This chapter was originally written on the date: 1.3.19 (My Birthday Whooosshhhh)

The date I wrote this on wattpad: 29.11.19

Words count: 1079

__________________________________________________________________________________

WHOOSHHHH THINGS STARTS TO GET SPICYYYY

AND WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE THINGS GOING TO GET MORE SPICYYYY

I Kinda got alot motivation after I saw that I got 1K, So... Here Ya go!

And again, Thank you, Because you made my day 100000000000000000000 better!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

IT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT! (Ima gonna to continue with this outro from now and on so get used to It)

But For Now-- Don't Forget to smile, Love-- And stay tuned!

And Hey!!! Don't Forget the most Important thing!-- THERE'S NO LIMITS TO DREAMS!

(That was supposed to be the "Thumbnail", But I didn't liked it so I drawed somethig Else

(That was supposed to be the "Thumbnail", But I didn't liked it so I drawed somethig Else. And YES, That's lolbit.)