>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38: a Weird Feeling

*Later that day, at 8pm, evening*

Baby was walking back and forth, still confused by all the Information she got earlier.
Her friends, Unlike her, were just chilling on the couch, Watching TV and listening to her whining from all she concluded.

After they came back, Baby noticed Freddy was missing. It took them all awhile to figure out he was locked in the back room, since Lolbit didn't said a thing, and Just pretended To search him too.
When they found him, he...was asleep.

....on the floor.....

Well classic Freddy.
After he woke up, of course, he did not shut up and told them Everything, how Lolbit tricked him into the back room and locked him in there.
Of course... Baby was furious and Lolbit had some Explaining to do, but it all turned out good since She got her punishment.
Cleaning the bathrooms,
After Freddy used them :333
(A/N: Hope y'all happy out there-)

"I Can't believe Ennard Made Goldie Evil!! Goldie wasn't like that!!" Baby Told, as she stopped walking and looked at them, though they obviously didn't looked or replied back.
Besides Lolbit, that was busy on something else, after finishing her punishment.

"Yeah.. I'm not quite sure bout' that" She replied to Baby's words, sitting on her knees and Looking through one of the boxes in the back room.

Baby Stopped her steps, and Looked at her, through the open doors of the back room since they waren't close, and Lolbit was obvious to be seen.

"What do you mean??" Baby put her palms on her hips, showing seriousness though curiousity about her words.
Lolbit sighed and got up. "I mean that Your Family is Insane!" She exclaimed as she walked out of the back room, walking towards the desks at the other side of the room. "No wonder why half of them are murderers!! Because to tell the truth, if someone from your Family Killed someone with your awareness, It wouldn't be something new and bad!!" She claimed, then kept walking towards the line of drawers near the door.

"My Family's NOT Insane!" Baby turned to her.
Lolbit Stopped her doings, and looked at her. "Baby, Your Father is a Murderer" she reminded her, Making her roll her eyes. "AND he built us to kill!!" Lolbit added, after opening a drawer and Looking through the stuff in it.

Baby sighed.
"Well, Yeah! Maybe my Father is a crazy psychopath and a murderer that is craving for blood, But he's still my father you know!.." she explained softly, sounded emotionally but serious. She wanted to prove her wrong, she wanted to show her that she wasn't completely right about her father being a bad guy. So she had to explain her Point of view...

Her Family was an ordinary Family, regular Family. despite the fact that Michael might killed his little brother on accident, their Mother died And their father is a crazy Murderer without them knowing, they were normal.
There's 2 sides to a Penny. 2 sides with 2 Stories and Points of Views, one of them is bad and the other isn't at all. Just that the side that was more obvious was the Bad side, And it made Baby upset Because her father wasn't a bad guy, No.... He was a good person and father to them, at least to them...
She couldn't avoid the truth Though... The truth about his true self....

"And.. To Tell you the truth, He was the best Father in the world!... a Father that was always Supporting, Loving and caring!.. Me and my Siblings didn't guesses for a second he was a Murderer!.. not because he knew to hide it very well, But Because he didn't wanted to lose us and I get it!.. He loved us Very..VERY much, And we loved him too!...." She explained, Her voice Became soft and full of emotions, Making them consider their thoughts again, what made the room filled with Silence.

"Wow... Sounds Very 'Fathery' of him" Freddy looked on Baby, with calm Surprise in his voice. He was surprised to hear that William Afton had a.. soft side, since the much he knows on him was that he murdered the soul inside him, what considered him a an evil guy.. The real Purple guy. It was weird to hear someone talking about him good things, but Freddy was used to believe in second chances, so Believing her wasn't that hard.
"Exactly!!" Baby smiled, her eyes shining with Happiness that someone Finally Understands her.
But Unlike Freddy, Lolbit Didn't took a word she said.