Moving

Eddie Kaspbrak

Eddie was sad about moving away from New York. He always loved the big city but his mother wasn't able to afford the rent to their apartment so they had to move. He was mostly scared of moving to Derry because he knew no one there.
He arrived at his new house. It was small but bigger than the apartment he and his mom were living in New York.
The house was two stories and it was blue. He walked in to see the living room and kitchen. To his left he sees a stair case. He sets his bags down and walks up it. Some of the steps were creaky but that didn't bother him. Up stairs there was 4 rooms. 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. He chooses the bedroom to the right and claims it as his. "Mom I'm going to take the bedroom on the far right!" He says while walking down stairs."Ok sweetie just go grab the rest of your stuff from the car." Sonia says as she kisses Eddies forehead. As he walks to his mother's old car he hears someone." H-hi I'm Bi-Bill, you m-must be a-are new neighbors." Bill says as he puts out his hand." I'm Eddie." He says as he shakes Bill's hand." D-do you kn-know a-anyone here?" Bill asks Eddie." No but I hope to meet people." He says. "Maybe Bill will want to be my friend?" He thinks to himself."O-oh well th-there a-are a lot of p-people here in D-Derry s-so I'm s-sure y-you will meet a lot o-of p-people."Bill stutters as he puts his hands down."Heh let's hope." Eddie says while smiling."W-well see y-you a-around."Bill says while walking away. Eddie continues to get his stuff from the car then walk inside. As he walks in he sees his mother putting away plates." Mom I just met one of our neighbors. His name is Bill." Eddie says while setting his stuff down to help his mom." Oh that's fantastic. Can you go put everything into your room?" She asks." Ok." He says . He picks up his stuff and struggles to walk up the stairs. He push's his bedroom door open with is foot and puts his stuff down. He set up his room the way he wanted it and went to the restroom to put his medication in the cabinets. After he was done with everything he decided to go explore the town. "Mom I'm gonna go explore the town." "Ok just don't get hurt." His mother says sitting down on the couch. He walks out side and starts walking down the street.

Authors note
I hope you enjoyed the first episode. If it's bad then it's because I suck at writing. This is based off a reddie role play I am doing but I'm just adding more details. But anyways I will be posting the next episode either later today or tomorrow.~ Oliver