Pink pencil

Eddie PoV

Once my first class was over I walked out and checked my schedule again. My next class was biology. I tried making my way through the gigantic crowd of students in the hallways. I make it through and walk in. Once I talked to the teacher I settled down at a sit in the middle of the classroom. As I sit down I hear people coming in. I turn around to see who's coming in then I see that tall skinny boy.
Richie PoV

Me and Millie head to our next class. I let Millie walk in first. Then I look around the classroom to see who is here. I spot the tiny boy and I can feel my face getting red. Should I go sit by him? Yeah, why not. At least I should get to know him. "Richie where do you wanna sit?" Millie asks. "Oh umm how about right there." I point to the seat next to the boy. "Ok that's fine." She says. I set my things down and look at the boy. He has neatly set everything up on his desk. Cute. I take a look at everything he has. He have all pink, purple, and red folders and binders. His pencil case had yellow and white flowers on them. Wait his he gay? Maybe. He has all this girly stuff. Some how I could smell him and smelt like roses. God what am I doing. Then he grabs his pencil bag and opens it.
Eddie PoV

I saw the tall boy sit next to me. I enmity covered my face with my hands. I was probably as red as a tomato. The teacher walked up to the front of the classroom. I grabbed my pencil case and opened it. I took out my cute kawaii pencil. I was scared to take it out because in my first class I got a lot weird glares from the other kids. I took a quick glance at the boy and I guess I caught him staring at my pencil. Oh shit he probably thinks I'm a big fag. I quickly look away and put my pencil back into my bag. Then I take out a boring red pencil. At the back of my right eye I see the boy turn and talk to one of his I think friends. She has beautiful long brown hair and big brown eyes. No wonder why she was the most popular girl in school.
Richie PoV

I noticed the boy look at me. It made me feel all weird in my stomach. Then he quickly turns and puts away the pencil. To be honest that pencil was really cute and now I want one. I didn't know why he put that pencil away. I turned my attention to the teacher and listened to what we were learning. "Ok so for your next project you must work with a partner." I look around the room to see some people were happy about working with a partner and others not so happy about it. I want to work with the small male. "Richie will you be my partner." Millie says. I sigh. "Ok. We can start working on it tomorrow." I say in a low voice. It's probably better for me not to be partners with the boy. He probably hates me or some shit.
Eddie PoV

I look around the classroom and spot Bill talking to someone. I wanted to be partners with that boy but he had already got himself a partner. I get up and walk over to Bill. "Hey, Bill, do you wanna work together?" I ask him hoping he would say yes. "U-ummm s-sure. D-do you wa-wanna come o-over t-to my house l-later so w-we can start t-the project." He stutters. "Sure." I say now with a big smile on my face. It's only my first day here and I'm already going over to someone's house. Well Bill's house. I go sit back down and draw. I have always loved drawing. It calms me down when I get stressed and I am surprisingly good at it too. I drew a random girl in the middle of open field in the woods. It was only a small sketch but I really liked it. I looked at the clock. It read, 10:03. I had two more minutes of this class so I neatly put everything away. I waited patiently until I heard the bell ring. I walked out of the class talking to Bill.

Now I'm going to bed 'cause it's a school night and it's 12:26am here so good night ~Oliver