Karan's Anger

Next day morning....

Preeta was getting ready for office. Suddenly her phone beeped. She picked up the call...

Preeta: Hello.

Karan: Hii Baby doll.

Preeta: Baby doll... Yeh kon hay??

Karan: Tum or kon. Waise kya kr rhe ho??

Preeta: Office jana hay aj. Ek bohot important client ane wale hay. Bhaiya nhi hay mujhe or Ansh ko hi sb kuch handle krna hoga.

Karan: Mtlb tum aj milne nhi aaogi??

Preeta: I can't Karan. Mujhe aj jana hi hoga. Ansh akele sbkuch handle nhi kr payega.

Karan (sadly): Thik hay phir. Kl milte hay.

He was about to hang up the call

Preeta: Suno... Tum office aa sakte ho.

Karan became super exited.

Karan: Kya sach?? Main abhi ata hoon.

Preeta: Are main ghar me hi hoon abhi.

Karan: Haan to sath me chalte hay.

Preeta: But main kuch hi der me nikal rhi hoon. Tumhare ate ate late ho jayega.

Karan: Nhi hoga late. Main tumhare ghar ke bahar hi khada hoon car leke. Tum jaldi se aa jao.

Preeta: What??

Preeta went to the balcony to check him. She saw him waving his hand to her leaning on the car.

Karan: Surprise..

Preeta: Karan tum yaha??

Karan: Haan. Socha tha date pe chalenge but tumhe to office jana tha.

Preeta: Sorry.

Karan: No problem baby doll. Ab tum jaldi se niche aao. I'm waiting.

Preeta: Wait main abhi ayi.

She took her bag and about to leave but Suddenly she remembered something. She took a box from the drawer and open it. There was a pair of beautiful ear rings in the box. She then put the ear rings in her ears and blushingly smiled. She locked the room and went outside. Karan was waiting for her in the car. She went to the car and sat beside him. Karan looked at her and got mesmerized by her simple beauty. Karan went close to her and whispered in her ear.

Karan: Beautiful.

Preeta blushed.

Karan: Sharmao mat baby doll. Kahi phir tumse pyaar na ho jaye.

Preeta: To hone do. Main bhi to dekhu Mr Luthra mere liye kitna pagal ho sakta hay.

Karan: Pagal to hoon baby doll. Or kitna pagal kroge??? Ab to jaan hi le lo tum mere. Tumhare sath to Marne ka bhi koi gham.......

Before he could finish she kept her finger on his lips.

Preeta: Jaan nhi dil chahiye tumhara. Jaan leke kya kru main??

Karan remove her finger from his lips and said..

Karan: Wo kya hay na baby doll dil kahi kho gaya hay mera. Mil hi nhi rha.

Preeta: Acha??

Karan: Haan. Waise tumhe pta hay mera dil kaha hay??

Preeta: Lgta hay I know tumhara Dil kaha hay.