Badtameez Dil

Karan left with Priyansh with a heavy heart. He never wanted to leave her at this tough moment. But the truth is he can't face her right now. He can't face his love broken. Despite of that he can't face the mother who lost her child just now. He can't say her that their child is no more. They lost it.

After sometime....

Doctor call Priyank and Tara as Preeta was getting her consciousness back.

Tara: Hum kyse Preeta ko face krenge Priyank?? Wo toot jayegi. I can't face her. Main nhi kr sakti yeh.

Priyank: Mujhe pta hay yeh situation bohot tough hay but Hume krna hoga. Karan ko Ansh sambhal lega lekin Preeta ko hume hi sambhalna hoga. Hume yeh karna hoga Tara.

They entered into her ward. Preeta was still unconscious. Priyank sat beside her and caressed her hair. Preeta slowly opened her eyes. Tara hold Priyank's hand being tensed. Preeta opened her eyes and tried to sit but she felt pain.

Preeta: Ahhhhhhh.

Priyank held her hand and helped her to sit.

Priyank: Aram se. Aram se.

Preeta: Bhaiya ap... Or main yaha hospital me...

She remembered that she was going to attend puja but suddenly she felt pain in her stomach. She immediately keep her hand on her belly and felt nothing.

Preeta: Mera bacha....

Priyank and Tara looked at each other.

Preeta: Bhaiya ap dono chup q hay bataiye na kaha hay mera bacha.

Priyank and Tara remained numb. Preeta shouted...

Preeta: Main kuch puch rhi hoon. Bataiye kaha hay mera bacha??

Preeta grabbed Priyank's collar and shouted.

Preeta: Bhaiya ap chup q hay bataiye kaha hay mera bacha. Tara di ap chup q hay kaha hay mera bacha???

Priyank shouted...

Priyank: Nhi rha tera bacha. Kho diya humne use.

That was a huge blow for Preeta. She became shocked.

Preeta: Yeh ap.....

Priyank: I'm sorry Princess. She's no more.

Preeta (whispered): Aysa nhi ho sakta... Use kuch nhi ho sakta. Use kuch...

Suddenly she fainted. Tara and Priyank became shocked.

Priyank: Preeta.. Preeta...

He patted her cheeks.

Priyank: Preeta uth bacha. Dekh meri taraf.

Tara: Aankhen kholo Preeta. Shouted Doctor... Doctor...

Screen shifted to Karan.

Karan is shown sitting in a hotel room with a blank expression. Tear marks were perfectly visible on his cheeks but he's not crying anymore. He was siting numb on the bed.

Priyansh came with a glass of juice. Seeing Karan's condition a lone drop of tear fell from his eye but he removed it. He plastered a fake smile on his face and went to him.