Author's Note + Epilogue

Alright so to everyone still reading this story, I am sorry to announce that I am discontinuing this story.  I don't have any plan or ideas to where this story is going and to be honest I don't have any fun writing this story anymore. I was having fun at first but I can't find myself writing anything now that is not boring or just cringe. So instead of milking this fan fiction until it's not readable anymore, I am stopping here. But instead of just cutting the story short, I guess I'll just write an epilogue for the end. It's technically not what I had planned but it's better than not having a nice ending. So enjoy, I'm sorry.

-

After the boys had arrived, everything went downhill. Everything got louder and louder, Uraraka did not know where to look of who to listen. Kaminari was setting the stereo at an alarmingly loud volume and Kirishima was already fired up. Mina grabbed her bottle of vodka behind her bed and everyone seemed excited. Except Uraraka who couldn't keep still. She tried not to look at him because she had a feeling he was already looking at her.

She didn't what do to with her hands.

'Do you want a shot?' asked Mina so casually and Uraraka felt like in a trance.

'Eurm, maybe later.' she replied and Mina did not waste time persuading her. She passed the shot to Jirou who gladly took it. She made it look so easy.

'Let's play a game!' exclaimed Kirishima and everyone seemed interested. 'Let's play Truth of Dare!'

Uraraka already didn't like this game.

Sero decided to start and picked Jirou. Jirou decided on dare.

'Who's the hottest person in the room?' he asked her and she looked uncomfortable.

'Can I choose myself?' she asked and Toru laughed.

'That's cheating. You can't do that.' cut Kaminari and Mina slapped his shoulder a bit too hard.

The rest of the game was pretty fun and Uraraka laughed at the funny dares. No one had picked her yet and she was not waiting for that moment to arrive.

'Ochako, truth or dare?' asked Mina and Uraraka felt everyone's gaze on her. 

'Eum...' she looked around the room and swallowed. 'Dare.' she replied and Mina smiled devilishly. 

'I dare you to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with Bakugou.' Mina said and Uraraka felt her body catch fire.

'I-I-I-I-I...' Uraraka stuttered and beginning to feel hotter by the second.

Before she could process what happened next, she sensed a hand grab her elbow and shove her in the dark closet followed by someone else. She couldn't breathe. Even in the almost complete darkness of the closet, Uraraka feared Bakugou could see her crimson cheeks and panicked expression. Mina's closet was very full. Their body were barely touching but touching just enough to make Uraraka's mind completely crazy. Her breathing were short and narrow avoid touching him any longer. His body was hot and Uraraka was sweating.

She had never played 7 Minutes in Heaven before and to be honest, she felt more in Hell than anything else. Not that she hated being stuck in a closet with Bakugou, but she felt trapped, sweaty, hot and bothered. 

They stayed silent for a while and Uraraka couldn't take it anymore.

'Sorry about that.' She apologized placing her hands on her chest. She didn't know what to do with them. 'I didn't know Mina was going to give me a dare like that.'

'Tch, you should really stop apologizing all the time.' he replied, his voice softer than Uraraka had anticipated. 

Uraraka stayed silent. 

'You didn't have have to do it.'

'With not? We have things to talk about.' he said and Uraraka swallowed hard this time.

'We do?'

She could feel his hand hover her shoulders leaving long streaks of chills on her skin. 

'I...' he started and Uraraka could feel the anticipation in the air. 'Honestly this is fucking stupid. This whole thing was a mistake and like I shouldn't have come that way to you. I feel like a fucking dumbass.' he took a deep breath and Uraraka was confused. ' You better not fucking laugh or I'll kill you. But I guess that I kind of like you. I think you're fucking pretty and strong and just... whatever.'

Uraraka had lost the ability to speak or breathe half way through is confession. Never in her entire life she would've though Bakugou could say something so straight forward to her. She wanted to say something back to him but the words were caught in her throat. She had to say something or do something or he might think she didn't reciprocate his feelings. She imagined like a time bomb ringing in her ears. Without a second thought, she found his face in the dark and planted a small peck on her lips. The kiss was rushed and quick but that was enough for Uraraka's heart to explode into million confetti.

'What the fuck was that?' Bakugou's voice cracked and Uraraka could feel him put some distance between them. 

Oh my god, I messed up.

'I'm sorry, I just wanted to let you know how I feel.' she replied feeling panic take over her body and mind.

'Stop fucking apologizing. I... I was just surprised.' he replied which did not stop Uraraka's anxiety in the slightness. 

'Oh.'

The awkwardness seemed to disappear and Uraraka's fears started to fade away. A second later, she felt his strong hand on her hip and the other one in her hair. His hands were firm and hot on her skin. She shivered as his hand got closer to her face while the other one was massaging the skin of her hip under her shirt. His face got closer to hers and he kissed her slowly without any rush. Unlike what she had hypothesized, Bakugou's lips were soft and the kiss was sweet and relaxing. She placed her hands behind his neck and he deepened the kiss while keeping it light and delicate. 

She liked it a lot.

She opened her mouth slightly and felt his tongue play with hers. Her whole body vibrated and a small moan escaped her lips.

She was about to apologize again but backtracked.

'I didn't meant to do that.' she laughed and his grip got tighter around her hip. He kissed her again.

'I don't hate it.' he said and Uraraka could sense a smile on his face.

The kiss was still soft and gentle but slowly shifted and became more careless and playful. The kiss was more open-mouthed and Bakugou's hands started to travel. Uraraka's small hands made their way in his hair and started playing with the loose strands behind his neck.

'I like you too.' she said feeling her heart skip. As soon as the words left her mouth, he kissed her again. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest it might have exploded.

As his hand started getting lower, the door opened and both teenagers jumped backward like two cats.

'Well well well, you two weren't have too much fun without us, eh?' Mina asked with a big malicious smile on her face.

'Tch, fuck off.' said Bakugou stomping away.

The others chuckled and Uraraka stayed there, red as a cherry.

'You good there?' asked the pink girl and Uraraka nodded.

Everything was good.

-

Sorry if this wasn't the ending you guys wanted but I think It's a good place to end the story. I have you guys enjoyed it and also you can check out the other stories on my profile. Thank you <3