I Need To Go...~ (Charlie x Vaggie)

⚠SMUT⚠

Charlie's POV:

Right when I walked in the door. This is what I see. Husk laughing his ass off. Angel Dust having Alastor pinned to the wall, trying to flirt with him. Like always. And Vaggie... Drinking? "Oh my gosh-"

"ChArLiE!!! YoU'rE baAaaAck!!" Vaggie slurred. Almost dropping her bottle in her hand. "What happened??" I asked while walking over to her. Then she jumped on me. "I missed yooOooooou!" "I just le-" I couldn't finish my sentence because of the wind getting knocked out of me from Vaggie's thin but sTrOnG arms being wrapped around me.

I blushed when I felt Vaggie nuzzled her face into my chest. "I looooooOoove yoOooou!" Vaggie laughed as she nuzzled in my chest again. "U-um, what time is it??" Alastor was able to escape Angel and pulled out a mini clock. "Uh..11:46 p.m." "That late? Jeez.. Ok bed time." "What?! Noooooo!" I heard Vaggie and Angel whine.

"Good night everyone!" I picked Vaggie up and walked down the halls and in our room that we shared. "Sweet dreams darling!!" I heard Alastor yelled. I flopped Vaggie on the bed and went to get some a plane T-shirt and some booty shorts.

"I'm booorrrreeed." I heard Vaggie whine once more and buried her face in the blankets on the bed as I stand in front of the mirror and stripped. "Do you even know how many drinks you took?" I undid my bra. "Uhh... I don't know..." I giggled. "Figured."

"What's that supposed to me-" She lifted her head up to face me and her face turned pink. I looked at her. "What?" I saw her lips turn into a smirk as he sat up. I felt my face warm up from the look she was giving me. "What??" I asked again.

"Can we... Try something?~" Her voice was different. My face heated up more from it. "T-Try what?" I stuttered. She got up from the bed and walked over to me. I stepped back. She walked closer. I stepped back more until I was up against the dresser. My hands was behind me holding the edge of the dresser as Vaggie looked up at me.

"This~" Her hand crept up my shirt. I shuddered a little. My face getting hotter. "V-Vaggie, what are you do-" I gasped. I felt her fingers squeeze my nipple. I whined a bit when I felt her hand leave and she pulled me over to the bed. "V-Vaggie... ~ I need to g-go.." I said. Vaggie crawled on top of me.

"Go where?" "U-um..." It's not that I don't like what's she's doing. But.. She's drunk. She's probably not thinking straight. I didn't want to take advantage of the chick's situation. I looked away, avoiding eye contact. Until I felt her hand slide down in my shorts.

My breath hitched. Her fingers rubbed my clit from outside my underwear. I felt the fabric start to get a wet feeling... I bit back some noises as I pressed my head up against the pillow below me. She started to move her fingers faster.

Her fingers did a circular motion fairly quickly, casing me to let out a tiny moan. I covered my mouth with my hand as my back arched a bit. I shut my eyes as she puts more pressure on it. She used her other hand to pull my hand away from my mouth.

I started to pant, but she stopped. I whined from the loss of the feeling and opened my eyes to look at her. She gripped on the sides of my shorts and underwear then pulled them off. Revealing everything. I blushed more at the sudden coldness and embarrassment then I glanced up at Vaggie. Seeing her bite her bottom lip.

She leaned down and licked my clit. I gasped. The feeling of her tongue was different compared to her fingers. She licked again. The air around me started to get hot. I started to let out some noises. And I'm guessing that made Vaggie more excited because she wrapped her lips around my whole clit and started to suck. "A-Ah~" I moaned.

I felt her tongue flick my clit while sucking. "V-Vaggie!~" I moaned loudly. I put my hands in my hair and pulled a little as I spread my legs apart more. She pulled away, I think for breath, since she was panting. I whined but I didn't do it for long cause I felt her fingers dance around my vagina. I panted more. "C'mon Vag~ don't tease me please~"

"Fine fine" She giggled and she slowly shoved the tip of her fingers in me. It was a little painful. Since I don't really to this kind of activity very often. "You ok?" She asked and I nodded. She slowly shoved more of her finger in me. Till her whole index finder was in.

She pulled out then went back in. There was less pain when she did it the second time but it was still there. She slowly repeated this process over and over till I started to not feel any pain. "Mph~" I moaned. "Could you go a little faster?..~" I gasped when I felt her finger started to thrust in me.

"Ah!~" She added another finger. Adding more pleasure to it. She kept on adding more fingers till all five of them was thrusting in me. Her other hand was playing with my clit roughly again. I arched my back more as I felt a knot in my stomach.

I didn't want to release. Not yet. So I held it back, but then her fingers pulled away from my clit and she started to suck on it again. Her now free hand was dancing around my asshole. She slowly shoved one finger in.

It was painful but the pleasure from the other two things she was doing helped me ignore it. When the pain left me entirely she started to add more fingers in me. I was a moaning mess. My eyes were half open as I pulled my own hair again.

I couldn't hold it anymore. "V-Vaggie!! I'm gonna-" I gasped again when Vaggie started to hit something in my vagina. Something amazing. "T-there!! Vaggie ple-AH!!~" I came all over Vaggie's face. She pulled her fingers out of me to wipe her mouth. I was a panting heavily.

"That was-" I panted again. "Amazing~" I closed my eyes. "Oh~ what makes you think we're done?~" I opened my eyes to look at her. That smirk was still there. "My turn~" She laid down on the bed. I felt my face got warm as the corner of my lips turned into a smirk.