BOUNS STORY!! (part 2)

Angel Dust's POV:

I woke up from a long night. I looked over at the time. It's around 11. I don't believe I have work today so I just rolled over and went back to sleep.

-A Few Hours Later-

I woke up again. I looked over at my little clock again. It's now around 2. "... I think I should get up... " I continued laying on the bed. Then I heard my little Fat Nuggets oink. I gasped. "My Fat Nuggets!!" I shouted as I rolled off the bed and held him in my arms. I petted him for a few minutes.

Then I got up and opened my door. That's when I started hearing the voices of slight conversations happening down stairs. I ran down them with my pig in my hands. "Angel Dust has made an entrance!!!" I yelled and jumped on the stool chair thing in front of the bar.

"There you are Angel Darling! I was waiting for your awaking." I heard the radio voice saying. I turned my head to the voice. "Why?" He ran behind the bar and bent over to grab something. Me being nosy. I held the pig in my bottom 2 arms and used my others to hold myself over the counter.

"Close your eyes." He said. "Why??" "Just do it." He said in a mean tone. I roll my eyes but close them. I hear footsteps and the stop. "The food down here is mostly gross so all I could do was this." I felt like he was in front of me. "What do you mean?" I petted Fat Nuggets as I kept my eyes closed.

"Just open them." I opened one eye. But it slowly turned into both. I softly gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. What he was holding in front of me was a huge handful of red and pink roses. My grip on Nuggets loosened.

"I thought you would like these. But don't ask me where I got them." He chuckled. I felt my chest being fUlL of butterflies. I slowly took the plant from his hands and sniffed them. "They're.. Beautiful.." I felt my face warm. He actually listened.. He cares.. I felt my eyes watered a bit..

He patted my head. "No need to say anything. Just remember you don't need any of these men. All you need is your smile!" He laughed again.

I felt my heart beat quicken..