chapter one

"Bayley, it's me, let me in!"

"Sash, what are you doing here at 9:00 at night? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I groan and open the door for my blue haired best friend.

"Says the one who isn't even dressed for bed yet." Sasha points out.

She walks past me and drops her bags by the table.

"Sasha, what is going on?" I didn't mind Sasha coming over but I was getting pretty tired.

Sasha grabs my hands into hers and looks into my eyes, "I need to tell you something very important."

My annoyed expression turns into a concerned one.

Sasha pulls me by my arm and sits me down on the couch.

"You know how I told you that Finn could be the guy that I loved?" Sasha starts and I try not to roll my eyes, I didn't like that Finn guy one bit.

"Yeah?"

"Well I do love him. And he loves me too." Sasha says and my eyes widen.

"How do you know that?" I remove my hands from hers and place them on my knee.

"Because— he took me out for lunch and proposed to me." Sasha reveals.

"Are you serious? What did you say?" I gasp.

"I said yes of course." She chuckles, "Aren't you excited? I'm getting married!"

"Sasha, you've only been dating Finn for a month!" I exclaim.

"So?"

"So, there's so much you don't know about eachother. How are you going to marry a guy after just a month of dating?"

Sasha pauses for a second before she scoffs, "Aren't you supposed to be my best friend?"

"I am your best friend Sasha." I'm taken aback for a second, how could she even ask that?

"Then why aren't you happy for me? You always said you'd support me through everything." Sasha frowns.

She looked like she wanted to cry and it broke my heart.

"Out of everyone, I wanted to tell you. I thought that you'd be the only one who would be happy for me. Guess I was wrong." Sasha gets up to leave but I grab her wrist.

"Sasha, no. I am happy for you, but as your best friend, I also worry about you." I sigh, "Tell me Sasha, do you really love this guy?"

"Of course I do!" Sasha yells and snatches her arm from my grip.

"And how do you know that?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I just do." Sasha argues.

I roll my eyes, Sasha's always been a stubborn one.

"I'm sorry... but I don't believe you." I shake my head, I knew Sasha didn't love Finn.

"Bayley, you're just jealous!" Sasha grabs her bags, "And don't try to apologize later, I don't want to hear anything from you."

"Believe me, I won't be apologizing anytime soon." I say, making Sasha rolls her eyes.

She walks out and slams the door, causing me to jump.

"Jeez." I mumble once she's gone.