chapter two

I couldn't sleep all night, Sasha and I's argument was constantly playing over and over in my head.

Was I wrong? Could I have handled it better?

Nah, I was just being honest with her. You can't marry a guy you don't love and have only known for a month.

Ring...

I get a call from Sasha but I don't answer. I knew Sasha would call me, she always does after an argument. Me being my prideful self, usually never answers.

"Bayley? Fancy seeing you here." A voice says and I look up.

Ew, it's Sasha's new fiancé, Finn Balor. What are the chances?

"Hey, what's up?" I fake a smile.

Finn sits in the chair next to me and flashes me one of his signature smiles.

"Sasha didn't look too good when she facetimed me last night, do you know why?" He asks.

"Uh...Sasha and I had an argument last night." I mumble and take a sip of my coffee.

"A argument? No wonder she looked so upset." He frowns and I nod.

"Aren't you her fiancé? Why didn't she tell you what was wrong herself?" I ask innocently.

"Oh, you know about the engagement?" Finn raises his eyebrow.

"Duh...Sasha's my best friend." I chuckle, "She tells me everything."

I want to add, "So don't even thing about trying to hurt her." but I don't.

"I kind of figured, but I thought she'd chill for a bit before telling you." Finn shrugs.

"Guess you don't know Sasha all that well then." I joke but Finn doesn't laugh.

Finn gives me a look and I regret opening my mouth.

"I do know Sasha well, thank you very much." He says calmly but I can tell he's really mad.

"That's not what I meant—"

"No, that's exactly what you meant. You think I can't tell when someone's being fake? I know you don't like me so why don't you tell it to my face!" He smiles and goes closer to my face.

"Back off dude." I push him back.

"Not until you tell me that you hate me, to my face and to Sasha's." He continues.

"Hate? I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone!" I exclaim.

"Well you obviously don't like me." He rolls his eyes impatiently.

"Fine! You want to hear it? I don't like you," I admit, "I don't even like you one bit. You obviously aren't in love with my best friend. Why are you marrying her?"

"I am in love with Sasha. You're just too blind to see it." Finn argues.

"Dude, you don't even know her all that well. I know you're a bad person, I can sense it." I glare at him.

"Well that's too bad...because we're engaged now and we are getting married whether you like it or not." Finn smirks.

I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face but I didn't, "Guess I won't be going to the wedding then."

"Great, didn't want you to come anyway." Finn says before walking off.

I sigh and sit back in my seat.