Chapter Six

Yeosang starts walking to the fountain in the mid-afternoon, having told Seonghwa their meeting time was ten minutes before the time he would get there, hoping Seonghwa wouldn't be late this time. As he passes through the city, he sees some of the more known witch hunters handling a chained up woman. He looks away quickly, not wanting to think about the fact that she will be burned in front of everyone on one of the execution days.

Yeosang hurries through the city, going a bit faster than he normally would. Seeing the witch hunters with that woman made his anxiety spike up, it sends shivers down his spine if he thinks about it.

Yeosang sees Seonghwa coming up on the fountain at the exact time he is, "Look who's not late today," Yeosang says jokingly. Seeing Seonghwa instantly brightens his mood and he is able to forget about what he had just witnessed in the city.

Seonghwa smiles happily and goes in for a hug, but he remembers about the people around him. He fears that someone could report them, even for just a hug. He's taken aback when Yeosang suddenly wrapped his arms around him, bringing him into a warm embrace.

"H-Hey, you're happy to see me, huh?" Seonghwa asks, shock apparent in his voice.

Yeosang holds onto him for a moment before settling back and looking up at him with hopeful eyes, "I'm just so glad to be here with you is all," Yeosang says in a hushed tone, knowing Seonghwa must've been surprised about the affection he gave him in public.

Seonghwa's eyes go soft at Yeosang's words, knowing how much he's missed him this past week as well. He gently brushed his hand against Yeosang's, feeling the sweet electricity that goes through him every time they touch, "Don't worry, Sang... Being without you is becoming almost unbearable," He whispers to Yeosang.

Yeosang's eyes light up and his cheeks redden when he hears Seonghwa's return of affection. Seonghwa is the shining star keeping Yeosang's life bright. He's the star that shows Yeosang a guiding light to happiness. Yeosang has spent so many years in darkness, hiding and feeling rejected, but he's finally found his light within all of that darkness.

Yeosang realizes he's drifted off in his mind while looking at Seonghwa and he has to come back to Earth, "Where are we going today?" Yeosang asks.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the pub for a little bit and then I wanted to ask if you wanted to spend the night at my house," Seonghwa smiles confidently, hoping Yeosang will agree to his plans for today.

Yeosang nods excitedly, already starting walking in the direction of the pub, "I think that sounds like a plan!" He turns around, showing Seonghwa a big smile as he holds out his arm and waves for him to come on.

Seonghwa smirks at Yeosang's playfulness and goes with him.

Seonghwa and Yeosang are sitting at the bar part of the pub, drinking and talking to San. Yeosang's been trying to be careful with his liquor, noticing that Seonghwa clearly can handle it much better than him.