Yuuma's Backstory (Written By Sqweebu)

Hello everybody this is a quick announcement from co author and editor Sqweebu. This is an original backstory that I have written and any pictures (Not colorized until I have time) have been drawn by me with assistance from the author. Now without any further ado here is the backstory.

Yuuma Hōseki was born in Koshigaya, Japan to a family of 4. He had a younger sister named Yua who was 3 years younger than him. His father, Kaito Hōseki, was a doctor at Koshigaya Municipal Hospital. His mother's name was Sakura Hōseki and she worked at a restaurant as a waitress. During his childhood, his parents were very close to him and they were a very loving and supportive family.

This changed when he turned 11. His sister Yua was on her way home from school with a few friends when a bus' breaks stopped functioning. This caused a crash which resulted in the death of Yua and her friends along with the bus driver. After this event Yuuma's parents became distant. His father turned to alcohol and after a while became abusive. This abuse was mostly directed at Yuuma.

During one of his father's outbursts Yuuma's mother attempted to stop his father. During his drunken rage he stabbed his wife with a broken bottle. Yuuma then tried to protect his mother and was cut across his left eye resulting in blindness from the eye. As he stumbled away from his father he noticed that there was another empty broken bottle lying on the ground near his feet. He decided in that moment that he wasn't going to let his mother be killed. He swept up the bottle and rushed his father. As he plunged the bottle into the spine off his father he heard a crack. His father dropped to the ground barely able to move his arms.

Quickly Yuuma called the police and an ambulance. As his mother lay dying in his arms awaiting an ambulance  she told him that she was sorry that things had to turn out this way. His mother passed shortly before the police and ambulance arrived leaving Yuuma broken and crying. When the police arrived they swiftly took Yuuma into custody for questioning and sent his father to the hospital.

During the questioning Yuuma said little other than answering them. However he continuously blamed his father for his mother's death. After the questioning was over Yuuma was kept at the station as he had no relatives nearby to take him in. After a short investigation Yuuma's father, who had been parralyzed from the waist down, was arrested for the murder of Sakura Hōseki. He was sentenced to life in prison and frequently requested to see his son.

For a year after the incident Yuuma didn't see his father. His first visit to his father was on his 13th birthday. His father continuously apologized to Yuuma for what he had done but it was not good enough in Yuuma's mind. He wanted his mother back but he knew it was too late. He would proceed to visit his father twice a year, Yuuma's birthday and his father's birthday, until he turned 15.

On his 15th birthday Yuuma visited his father for the final time to say farewell. He was moving to America both to get further from his father and to go to school abroad. His father begged him not to go but Yuuma had already decided that he wouldn't listen to anything his dad told him anymore. He would remain in America until he turned 17. He would then meet a certain young man who would drag him back to Japan after his 2 years of being gone.

Family:
Mother - Sakura Hoseki (Deceased)
Father - Kaito Hoseki (Imprisoned)
Sister - Yua Hoseki (Deceased)

Physical Traits:
Reddish brown hair
Tied back shoulder length hair
Facial scar on left eye
Full body Tattoo
Muscular
Fairly pale

Name/Hero Name:
         Name: Yuuma Hōseki
         Hero Name: Mitsudo

Quick side note: I am very sorry that I have not been working on this very much. I have been busy with school and work so thank you for your patience.

 I have been busy with school and work so thank you for your patience