A Interesting day in class(Ch 3)

SOOOO!..... I apologize for not updating this since November but!.... I have a valid reason being Government class is a lot of work and it consumes a lot of time but with my absence now covered I will kinda explain this what's gonna happen in this chapter, so as the title says it will be an interesting day for Class 1-A and towards the end Dante and Yuuma will be doing something we all want to do so if this has peeked your curiosity then read till the end NOW LETS GOOOOOOOO!

Narration

"speaking"

'thoughts'

*actions*

"SHOUTING"

Dante's POV.

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO MONDAY ALREADY!!"

It was the Monday after Jiro & Dante went to the mall and Dante wasn't really excited to go to classes however, Jiro made him walk with her to Principle Nezu's office to deliver the registration papers of the 2 music store owners. The papers allowed them to attend the Gen Ed. course at U.A so that's what's happening.

Jiro: " Oh quit being a baby. You promised me yesterday that you would come with me to deliver Robby & Isaac's registration papers to the principle so suck it up Smokey."

"Yeah, yeah I know I promised but I'm still gonna complain so deal with it Aux cord. *sticks tongue out*"

Jiro: " I would jab you with my jacks but we're already here so I won't."

The two students then proceeded to knock on the Principle of U.A's door... a few moments later the door opens.

Nezu: " Hello students. How are you this morning?"

Jiro: " We're doing good this morning Principle Nezu. We just needed to drop these registration papers off."

Nezu: " AH! Thank you so much. I just got of the phone with the older of the 2 and I will gladly take them. Though mainly as a courtesy because you showed up before you first class to deliver them. The 2 young men are on their way here as we speak."

" Wait why are they coming if we are here now delivering their papers?"

Nezu: " Because the older one said that you 2 would be delivering them today and asked if they could start later in the morning."

"Well then I guess we did this for nothing."

Jiro: " Oh come on. Dante lets go, we need to head to class."

"Fiiiiine I'm right behind ya."

Nezu: "Have fun today students! When you see the other 2 be sure to welcome them!"

(Le smol timeskip )

Still Dante's POV.

" We just got to the first class out of I think 6. The last one is Hero Basic Training. *sigh* Lets do this brain."

( another smol timeskip )

About the time lunch was starting the 2 that were going to be attending U.A had just arrived and found the Principal waiting for them.

Robby's POV.

" So Isaac....You ready for today?

Isaac: " Yeah I am. I'm a bit worried about you though."