3. High up (Soobin)

Hi again! I don't think I'm gonna be posting this weekend since I'll be studying for my exam... So I'll be giving you this in exchange... Sorry :(

Enjoy :) And I'm sorry this imagine is related to books again hehe. (Okay now that I read it again, it's crappy. Really sorry I don't have the time to make a better one... But I promise the next one will be better!) Wait, before we start...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED CHOI SOOBIN 🎉🎉Don't stop singing and dancing my luv ❤❤

Don't stop singing and dancing my luv ❤❤

***

Y/n's POV

As a librarian, I had to know every single books in the school's library. Especially when I'm about to graduate.

For me, a library is a sanctuary. It's where every single masterpiece is gathered into one place. Being a librarian will always be something I enjoy.

Okay, so when I said I had to know all books in my school's library, I mean literally everything. Including those books from the top shelf I never could reach. And they say we don't need a ladder.

There was this one Shakespeare book I've been eyeing, but it was on the top shelf. So a few days in the library I tried to reach the book during my shift in the library.

It was the fourth day of my attempt on taking the book. I jumped and jumped, being the most stupid person in the library when I'm the librarian.

Just when I thought I reached it, I accidentally grabbed the book next to it, sending the books next to it falling down, one of them hit me on the head. Unfortunately, the book I wanted didn't fall.

"Damn, you're playing hard to get now, huh?" I mumbled to myself. I started picking up the books from the floor. If books are hard to take, it will be harder to put it back. Ugh, could this day get any worse?

"Here, let me help." a voice called out in a sudden, helping hands came along with it.

"Thanks... Wait, Soobin?" I startled as I saw who gave those helping hands.

Soobin, as in the captain of our football team, the smartest and kindest boy in our grade, the most popular person I know, and the boy I've been crushing on way before he was popular.

"Yeah... Surprised?" he smirked.

"No, it's just... I've never seen you in this library..."

"Maybe if you come to this section more often, you'd see me." he smirked.

"Oh... Wait, you read?" that startled me.

"Yeap. Not a lot of people know... It's just a hobby of mine."

And in that moment, I just realized we stopped picking up the books. And everything went awkward.

"Uhh, I should..."