Y/N's POV

 was walking to school wishing I didn't have to go. 'agh i hate school.' i think as i sigh.

I close my eyes and keeps walking nut then I bumps into someone  'Shit.'

I then see seungmin turn around and face me "oh hey if it isn't the little pipsqueak."

"leave me alone." i don't want to see him right now. I need to stop liking him he bullies me.

"how bout no." he says smirking.

""please..." i can'r deal with this, this early in the day.

"No!" He yells at me making me jump a bit.

"just please." I whisper as i feel myself cry a bit.

"No I'm not leaving you alone... why are you crying you're such a wimp." i him scoff.

'why am I even here?' i ask myself.

"why are you being so quiet?" i hear seungmin say.

3rd pov

Y/N runs off to school crying wishing seungmin could change and give her a chance.

'I feel bad a little... she's so emotional' seungmin thought as he got to school.

Y/N's POV

In class i see seungmin talking with some of his friends. i put my head on my desk trying to keep to myself cause my best friend isn't in my class.

i then over hear seungmin talking to his friends "brb guys." I then hear footsteps coming closer to my desk. "Hey why are you so depressed?" he asked me in a rude way.

i look at him "go away." i put my head back on my desk.

"No. I'm not leaving till u speak up." he said still standing there.

i look up at him. I've had enough of this living hell he has put me though. "JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE" I then got up and ran out of the class and went to the roof.

3rd pov

'great... now she's mad at me..' the brown haired male thought as he watched his love run out of the class.

'this is it' Y/N think as she walk to the railing on the roof stepping over it "time to jump." she smile through her tears.

'oh crap...' the male thinks knowing what the girl is gonna do so he runs up to the roof. Seeing her about to jump he SECRETLY walks behind her, getting ready to grab her before she falls. Then the young female jumps then the male grabs her arm pulling her back up.

"Why are you jumping?" the male ask sounding worried for the girl for once.

"because I can. Why do you even care?" Y/N asked looking at the male.

"cause-why do you ask?" seungmin ask trying not to care for the girl.

"because you hate me..." she responds.

"you...you dont know that." he whispered the last