Whoa two updates in one day(ish). Hope you enjoy. Warning its long.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seungmin's POV

The girls then followed me.

"YOU LITTLE SLUTS LEAVE HER ALONE. OR JUST BE NICE TO HER! SHE DIDN'T DO WHATEVER YOU SAID SHE DID. Now. Be nice to her OR you won't ever get to hangout, talk, or do anything with me again. Understand?" I whispered shouted so Y/N won't hear

The girls nod.

"And u better not tell her I said any of this." I tell them

"Ok." They say.

"Good." I say.

The girls then leave.

Y/N's POV

I was on my phone texting my brother Felix when I heard Seungmin.

"Hey." He says looking over my shoulder.

"What?" I hide my phone.

"I told those sluts to back off cause I'm the one bullying you." He says. I can see the evil in his face as he said that.

'thats it ive had with his shit.' I think.

"Hey I'm TALKING to you." He snaps in my face.

"you know what i actually used to like you but then you started bullying me for no fucking reason and now that i know ur true colors it makes me sick to think i liked you, now every day i go home and cry wishing that you would be nice for once but you never change every day thanks to you i just want to die and be happy for once, but i hate myself cause...I still like you." I whispered the last part so he won't hear me.

"Good cause I like you too." He whispered looking to the side.

"w-wait what?" I don't believe this. It's some kind of joke.

"I like you dammit." He says blushing then runs off.

"h-he likes me?" I whispered to myself."he can't. No one likes rats." I sigh and went to my secret spot at school and laid on the grass.

I look up at the sky. "He's messing with my feelings thats it, he cant like me, every friend i had thinks im a rat most of the girl ones hanged out with me so they would be pretty and guys would dated them, no one trust me, they're all scared of me." I say starting to cry.

'Dammit where's my mates when I need them.' I think wiping my tears.

I get and go home then change.

"Felix doesnt get out of school for whole another hour." I sigh.

I then go to the park to wait for Felix "Dammit Felix hurry up and get out of school.." I tell myself.

"Hey there pretty lady." A guy says to me.

'FELIX HURRY THE FUCK UP!' I yell in my head praying for Felix to come.

"H-hi.." I stutter out of fear.

The guy then grabs my arm.

"L-let g-go." I say trying to pull my arm away but I'm to weak.

"Why you dont seem to belong to anyone." He smirked.

Seungmin then pops out of nowhere And pushes the guy away and to the ground "back off she belongs to me." He says making me blush.

He then grabs my wrist and we walk away. We then got to a private part of the park so he let's go of my wrist and he leans against a tree and looks to the side.

"Why did u help me?" I ask.

"Cause why not." He shrugs.

I looks away and sees felix becoming happy 'good timing.' I think.?