Meeting

Kim Yeri, 22. Currently questioning life.

In other words, trying to find a convenience store open at 11 at night.

You might call her crazy for trying to find one at this time of night but she knew what she was doing.

Or at least she thought she was.

~**~

Kim Yeri was a hardworking illustrator. When she worked, she made sure that she immersed herself into the characters so as to draw the best version of them. But sometimes, she would lose track of time and overwork herself. There were times when she forgot to feed herself and fainted at the table. She would've killed herself if it wasn't for her brother who decided to stop by and check on her that day. After that incident, she kinda made it a habit to keep some snacks on her work table to munch on while working.

She loved bread-crunchies. You would always find a pack of bread-crunchies on her work table. She would never forget to restock her collection. But for the first time, she forgot.

~**~

It had been around half an hour into Kim's search and she had long gone away from her town but she still hadn't found an open convenience store. The digital clock in her car showed the time to be 11:05. A bit too late for her liking, but she had no choice. She had received a new project the previous day and she really wanted to start working on it. But she had run out of snacks. And she was not going to do anything without her snacks.

After driving around for another five minutes, she finally found a 24-hour convenience store and her joy knew no bounds. She parked her car and entered the shop, making her way to the bread section. 

*Kim Yeri POV*

Finally! A convenience store! It was soo hard to find one... Hope they have bread crunchies...

As I entered the store, I noticed that there was practically no one in sight. The cashier was asleep at the counter and even the jingling of the bell above the door could not wake him up. There was one guy at the cereals section and he did not exactly have any presence whatsoever so technically, there was no one else in the whole store. I shrugged and simply made my way around the store, searching for the bread section. It was not that hard to find, considering there were boards on the ceiling to lead you. But when you've been drowned in work for the past month and haven't been sleeping well enough, the soothing music in stores like these are bound to make you sleepy.

In my dazed state, I crashed into the cereal guy.

Real hard. Like I head-butted his chest. 

And both of us fell down.

Now, if this was when I was not a sleep-deprived lunatic, I would have apologized. But right now, I am a sleep-deprived lunatic. So I slept. On his chest. It only took me a few moments to fall asleep. And his chest was really comfy...

*Random cereals guy's POV*

Can my day get any worse.

I just had an altercation with my dad and now I can't go home. He'd seriously incinerate me if I stepped into that house within the next day. Got to wait...

As I was walking, I noticed a convenience store and I decided to enter cuz I was bored. As I did, I was hit by the smell of air freshener and I seriously didn't like it. But I didn't want to walk aimlessly on the streets this late into the night so I decided to just see what's around.

The shelves were filled with daily necessities, ranging from toiletries to snacks. As I browsed through the shelves, a particular cereal box caught my eye. Rainbow flakes. I used to love having rainbow flakes as a kid...

My thoughts were interrupted by someone crashing into me and before I could comprehend what was going on, I was falling.

This is gonna hurt...

And it did. Real bad. It took me some time to recover from my initial shock but when I did, I found a girl, her face against my chest and she seemed to have passed out. The position we were in was really umm... misunderstandable? I had half a mind to push her away and leave her there but something in me told me to not do so and instead, stay with her till she comes to. And I did just that because I believed the voice in me can never be wrong. I was born with an extremely strong sixth sense.

Why?

Cuz I'm the demon prince

------------------------------------------------

Hi

Bye