Taehyung

*Random cereal guy aka the demon prince's POV*

I tried to pry the girl off of my body so I could be on my way but she had me in a death grip and I didn't really want to put too much force into my actions lest I hurt an innocent being and anger the angels. I do not want to get on my dad's nerves again, considering we are already at each others throats.

"Hey umm... I think you need to get off me", I said, shaking her lightly. I held her shoulders and tried to push her away. Also, her leg was uncomfortably close to a certain part of my body. A certain part that, if injured, would endanger a possible heir to the throne.

"Lemme sleeeeeep, you insolent oaf", she groaned. Her grip on my torso tightened and if I were human, I would have been unable to breathe. She seems to be pretty strong for having such a thin body. Thankfully, her leg moved to my knee. It hurt, but anywhere far away from the-body-part-that-I-shall-not-name is good news. But this relief was temporary.

"Hey! What are you doing?!", I looked to where the deep voice came from. A young brunette, who still seemed extremely sleepy, staggered up to us and I recognised the man as the cashier. "I'll have to ask you guys to leave.", he grumbled, crossing his arms and giving me a sleepy stink eye. I was confused for a moment, before I remembered the awkward position we were in.

"It isn't what it looks like, sir. And I'd appreciate it if you could help me", I grumbled. It's not my fault I'm in this situation. And it's absolutely isn't what it might seem to be. A moment of silence ensued. It would have been longer if it wasn't for the girl mumbling something in her sleep.

"Oh." The cashier seemed genuinely worried. "Do you need help?"

Help. I don't need help. I never needed help. At least not from a mere human. Throughout my life I've learnt to never ask any human for help. You never know what goes on inside their head. But the guy seemed really nice and I didn't want to harm the lady by using my powers. Also, I for once was worried for my non-existent life. The lady was strong and I didn't want to get into trouble.

"Yeah. She is quite heavy."

"Alright then. Give me your hand." The brunette extended his hand and I clasped onto it. Now I expected him to pull or push or do something but he just held my hand.

"Umm excuse me?" I was quite agitated at this point.

"You're excused", he said still holding onto my hand tightly. He smiled a wide smile.

"Didn't you say you'd help me?", I growled. I was seriously losing my patience with this brunette.

"I am helping you", he exclaimed with a pout. "I'm transferring my inner power to you!"

Why do I always meet the weirdos

"Okay? Thanks for that but I think you should go back to wherever you came from. I'll handle this myself." The brunette seemed hesitant but nodded. He let go of my hand. "The name's Taehyung. Just call out to me if you need any help." He smiled a big boxy smile before making his way back to the counter.

"Now how do I go about this?

===

Somehow the chapter seems too small...