Part 1. His.. return

P.O.V. Tom~

*i was walking around the house, something felt off everything was quiet, to quiet . My shoes clicked on the kitchen floor as I made my way to get eggs from the fridge. I looked to the fridge door left on it was .. a note? 'Sorry tom But me and Matt needed to go to the mall for some stuff. Mostly Matt's new mirror. Be home in a few hours.' I sighed and headed to the couch. I only watched a few minutes of the news before-*|Ring| *i looked at the door and groaned then walked over to the door. I opened it to see.. him.. the man I've hated since high school. I rubbed my 'eyes' to make sure I wasn't seeing things. It was him.. well half of him.* "w-what do you want c-commie bastard?!" *i hated the fact that I stuttered.*

P.O.V. Tord~

*my smile turned to a frown by toms comment, but I just laughed it off and chuckled at his stuttering. It was amusing to see him try and be tough. He was so confident when he shot my robot, maybe he's scared of the consequences or just that he failed to kill me. It was so cute-no! I hate him!* "hello, my old friend, witness." "what he hēll are you doing here?! Alive!" *the small Brit yelled in a pissed tone. I just looked at him with a cold stare.* "nice to see you to.." *i pulled the cigar away from my mouth and puffed smoke in toms face then walked in.*

P.O.V Tom~

*i coughed then ran over and punched him in the back, I could hear as he growled but felt a hard surface when I punched him.* "get the hell out!" *i yelled at him, he had a tight grip on my shoulder then neck. Tord pinned me to the ground with my hands above my head. I struggled to get free from him. 'I can't let edd and Matt down, not now.' I thought to myself.*

P.O.V. Tord~

" aw look at you struggling, I think you might need punishment for hitting me.~" *i made my grip tighter and looked at him with a dead stare. Tom was shaking slightly, this made me chuckle more. 'If he keeps this up I might lose control.~' I loved to see tom flustered. What was better was when the witness tried to hide the fact he enjoyed it.*

No Ones P.O.V.

*tom kneed tord in the crotch. Tord clenched his teeth and got up then grabbed Tom by the hair dragging him to a bedroom, Tom whimpered and continued to fight back. When he knew they both knew this wouldn't end well tom began to plead. Tord ignored the smaller male and threw Tom into the room.* "you deserve all the pain you caused me.. but I'll make a bet for my amusement. We'll play truth or dare tonight. Whoever quits more than 2 dare and or truths loses. If I lose you can kick me out.. if I win you'll have to listen to me and obey me, deal?" *Tom only paid attention to kicking tord out and almost immediately said.* "deal.." *tom soon registered what happened and walked out quickly going to his room. Tord snickered and walked away to the kitchen.* "ha! Classic stupid Tom.~" *tord teases as he walked down the hall. Tom got up and walked to his closet to get changed. He closed the room door and changed. |buzz| .. |buzz| *tom looked around then found tords phone recording him. He was disgusted but played along smirking and started to rub himself through the clothing then changed slower in front of the camera. He wanted to tease tord, Tom thought to himself.* "I can dare him to delete the video later."

Part 2 soon. Please stay with me.))
I hope you enjoyed this, if you have any suggestions for whatever please comment below, thanks for reading so far. 666 words.))