Part 3 The dare.~ (smut)

*when Tom put it on it took a while to realize what it was. He was in a bunny boy maid costume.~ his blush got darker then tords hoodie.*
Tom: t-tord truth or dare?
Tord: dare.~
Tom: no hurting edd or Matt.
Tord: easy. Truth or dare?
Tom: Truth
Tord: would you give me consent for future dares or do I have to make you?~
Tom: i-i consent? Why?
Tom: truth or dare?
Tord: truth
Tom: do you like anyone?
Tord: yes. So thomas.. dare or truth?~
Tom: uhh dare?-MMM!!
tord:* he was on top of Tom kissing him then bit his neck.*
Tom: ah.~ *he moaned and covered his mouth.*
Tord: I dare you to sleep with me.~

Tords P.O.V

*i picked up Tom and pinned him to the wall. Then I moved my hands up and down his sides. He started to cry slightly. I groaned and pushed him onto the bed. My pants and boxers came down, I ripped off the top half of his costume while he took off the bottom. I immediately thrusted into him. I didn't even give him time to adjust, I rammed my cock fully into Tom. He moaned loudly and panted slightly. I wasn't completely satisfied so I went faster pulling and gripping his hair tightly. Tom panted more to the point drool dripped from his now hanging tongue. I pulled out and put my member in his face. Instead of his mouth I accidentally put my member in his void. I didn't want to admit it but it felt amazing.~ * do you like this slut?~ "y-yes tord-" Dont call me that, slut! You know what to call me!" Yes.." yes what? "Yes.. daddy.." good boy.~ *I kissed him to keep his moaning down. He seemed to oddly enjoy this to. I looked up and noticed edd+matt. They walked over to stop me but I just pulled toms hair more..* "g-guys I'm fine..!.. j-just go to bed..!.." *they were stunned edd was covering Matt's eyes and ears and walked him away back to his room.*

Sorry this is short, school has been killing me. I'll add more I promise 367 words!))