3. The Kiss That Changed Everything

"No, no, no, no.... we can't do this" I say as I break the kiss, and slightly backing away. I can't believe he just did that. My first kiss with a boy that I don't even know, I don't even know his name or anything about him. "You're hurt... and I can't... I've never... we can't..." I stammer. I'm too shocked of what happened to do anything. My eyes look everywhere but him, this is getting awkward. I attempt to stand up from the bed, but his hand wraps itself around my waist, keeping me in place. The action makes me look into his eyes.

His hazel green eyes are filled with desire and lust. A few locks of his chocolate brown hair over his eyes. I gulp. "I want you" He only says. I don't know what to do, I've never been in this situation before. I knew something would happen if I'd go to that bar and I was right. "I've never.... I mean I don't know how... I can't...." I say, awkwardly stammering. My eyes look away from his and I turn my head, feeling awkward and a bit embarrassed at this situation that I've found myself in.

"I know" He says, his voice a whisper but since we're alone in this motel room, I heard him. "It's all right" He continues, his hand travels to my chin and makes me look up at him. He makes me look up to him. "Say no..." He says before he stops. "And I'll stop" He continues. Is it just me or do I find it annoying that he only says three or less words every time he speaks? "Says yes..." He says and I can't help but look into his eyes, no matter how much I try not to, I lost that battle.

His head goes to my ear. "I'll be gentle" He whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He backs away, leaving me to choose, I don't even know if I want this. I've always dreamed about my first time being with the man that I married on our honeymoon and being romantic like in all the books I read. And not like this, in a motel with someone that I just met about half an hour ago or less. "I don't know" I say after a few minutes. I can't tell what the look on his face means, a sort of mix between disappointment and happiness, but I can't be sure.

"I think I should go" I tell him and stand up from the bed, this is for the best. I can't do this, I won't do this. He doesn't try to stop me, so I just walk out of there. As soon as I'm out of the door, I back against the wall beside the door and sigh. Taking a deep breath, I head the same way back to the club and sit on the bench that I was on before. Like this never even happened.

I've been sitting here for about ten minutes and I can't shake that kiss out of my head, literally, I don't know what is going on with me. My first kiss was with a boy that I don't know and I just left him there, all alone in that motel room. He must be so hurt when I left, and physically of course since he was already very badly injured. Everything in me is begging me to go back to that boy and help him out, but I refuse to move. I refuse to move from the spot I sit on that bench, no matter how much my body disagrees with me.

Fishing my phone out of my pocket, I play some games on it to pass time, however even when I try to pass time it doesn't go very fast and it's only been about five minutes and I'm already bored. All right, the battle inside my mind and body has won, I'm going to that boy again. Angrily standing up, I begin to walk to the motel. I know that this will be awkward. The world around isn't even there while I'm going there, the cars on the streets like flies.

Seeing the motel makes me walk faster, this sudden longing to be with him takes over me and I can't control it and I don't understand it. A smile makes its way to my lips as I'm near the staircase that leads upstairs. "Hey... you look hot" Someone says behind me, I turn around to see one of the men that were beating that guy up. I back up the stairs. I don't say anything as I turn around and walk faster up. "Hey, wait up. I just want to have some fun" He says and I hear him walk up the stairs.

Without saying a word, I walk faster. My heartbeat beating faster than anything, racing like a race car in my chest as I feel my eyes water. The man forcefully takes my wrist, twisting me so that my body turns to him. Yelping, I try to get him to release my hand but his grip is so strong. His fingernails dig into my flesh. I'm sure that it will leave bruises in the morning. "Let go of me!" I tell him, anger and fear laced in my voice. The struggle between him and me is hard for me to win.