one

"gyu!" beomgyu groaned, hearing the voice of his older brother outside his bedroom door, "wake the heck up! get your breakfast. i don't plan on seeing you starve in class again!"

beomgyu let out a loud hum in response, rolling off the bed, stretching himself out like a cat.

meanwhile, soobin was rushing through his homework last minute, with a bagel in his mouth.

"ah, you never stopped with the pastries huh? it's like six in the morning, soobie hyung," soobin turned to his brother, who poured himself some cereal.

"blame it on hyukai," soobin says, packing his homework into his bag.

soobin grabs beomgyu's tie and comb from his room, helping him while he ate. he combed through the unruly black locks, making them situate nicely on his head.

beomgyu stopped stuffing cereal in his mouth, for soobin to slip the tie over his head and secure it tightly below his collar. soobin flipped the collar down, "done,"

beomgyu looked up at him, and saw how his eyes were pink, "okay hyung, i love you too. thank you,"

soobin laughed, seeing the eye colour of the younger changing as well, "finish your food, i'll go get ready,"

"to impress yeonjun hyung?"

"n-no!" his eyes told a different story though, changing quickly to a pastel pink colour, and so did his cheeks.

"sure hyung, your eyes tell me otherwise. come on~, you can't hide it from me. look at you all embarrassed just by me mentioning his name,"

"aight kid, stop talking with your mouth full. and stop it!" soobin lightly scolds, before shrieking in embarrassment all the way to his room.

beomgyu just laughed, continuing his breakfast.

--

yeonjun brushed through his brown locks, winking into his mirror, "well hello hottie," he smirked as his eyes changed quick to a shade of gold, tightening his school tie.

"choi yeonjun! hurry up, or you're going to be late!" jungkook knocked on his front door.

"yes hyung! i'm coming!" he picked up his school bag, and keys.

opening his door, he saw jungkook waiting patiently outside with taehyung.

"hurry, we have to pick up hyuka," they usher him into their car after he greets them.

yeonjun slides into the backseat, slipping on his headphones. he looks at his reflection on his phone screen, eyes turning gold again.

"jun, you're hot. we get it. we can see your eyes glistening in gold without even looking back," taehyung lightly jokes.

yeonjun sees how both the olders' eyes slowly change to pink, through the rear view mirror, and he finds his doing the same too.

they drive for a while, before stopping infront of hueningkai's house. taehyung beeps a few times and the boy nearly flew out of his house in a mess, locking his front door while messily slipping on his shoe with a sandwich in his mouth.

kai quickly got in, "good morning hyungs," his eyes flashed purple.

"good morning to you too, kai," the three reply in unison, and the boy was smiling ear to ear, all the way to school as he fixed his uniform and hair.

--

meanwhile, taehyun was at the bus stop, his eyes staying a constant light orange. he missed his usual bus, and he was anxious.

he was never late to school in his whole seventeen years of his lifetime. he heard a car beep, stopping in front of him.

the window rolled down, "you want a ride kid?" taehyun's eyes glimmered in bright yellow, "yes please,"

the door opens, and he sat at the passenger seat, "thank you so much, hoseok hyung," taehyun thanks the older.

"no problem, i need to pick up some laundry that's near your school anyway," hoseok smiles, and the younger doesn't miss how the olders' eyes flashed a quick pink.

of course, his did the same thing as well.

--

"morning kids," namjoon greeted beomgyu and soobin as they entered the car.

"morning hyungs," they replied, "are the both of you going to go for practice?" soobin asked.

"nope, we don't have schedules today. might just take a peaceful walk in the park with joonie here. until yoongi and jimin decide to yell into our phones in two hours that there's no food in the dorm," seokjin asnwered the younger.

the car that morning was filled with a lot of pink glistens that morning.