five

day by day, the question in taehyun's mind got louder and louder, until he decides to ask beomgyu.

"you see, i was thinking the same. i don't know either,"

that didn't really help taehyun, but really, who amongst them would know anyway.

"should we ask jungkook hyung?" kai looks up, and he received stares from beomgyu and taehyun, "damn, you guys could have just given a simple 'i'm too shy to do that' as a response. but no, apparently staring me down like i'm a prey is better huh?"

"maybe namjoon hyung? i mean, mans got iq 148," beomgyu thinks aloud.

"he might be the better choice. if that fails, it's either jin hyung, or yoongi hyung," taehyun strategizes.

"how is yoongi hyung- you know what nevermind," kai stopped himself.

"okay, i'll ask namjoon hyung if he's available," beomgyu whips out his phone.

namjoon hyung 🤠

hyung
its beomgyu
uh
are you free for me, hyuka and taehyun to meet you after we finish school?

yeah
you guys wna meet me at my studio or ?

its aight
we'll meet you at bighit
thanks hyung 🥺

no problem kid
you better explain whats up

yes

"okay, done. we're meeting him at his studio,"

"okay cool," kai replies, "what's cool?" yeonjun comes up behind him with soobin.

"the weather hyung, it's freezing," taehyun smoothly covers up.

"that's so lame. anyways, do you guys want to join me junnie after school? we're going to go to the new bakery that just opened down the street," soobin asked, eyes flashing burgundy and pink, back to back.

"we can't hyung. we need to stay back for extra classes," beomgyu lied, his eyes turning light green.

"you're lying, gyu," soobin's eyes turned dark blue.

"we have to meet namjoon hyung. we left something at his studio when we went there last time," taehyun quickly says, "we'll joing you guys after though, it's going to be quick,"

yeonjun watches his eyes, and it stays dark brown, "let it go, bin. he's telling the truth,"

"i didn't want to say that because you tell me to always remember my things," beomgyu's eyes turned dark blue.

soobin hugs him, "i won't get mad for that, dumbass," his eyes slowly turned pink, and so does beomgyu's.

"this is such beautiful sibling love," taehyun wipes his fake tears away.

hueningkai stares at him, and yeonjun smirked, nudging him, "your eyes are turning pink, ning ning. better control it, or he'll find out," he whispered, making hueningkai's cheeks a light pink, and his eyes as well.

he screeches, grabbing his bag and ran towards his classroom.

taehyun's right eye flashes light burgundy out of confusion, and his left turning a strong orange.

yeonjun keeps his eyes on the younger, and doesn't miss the slightest bit of pink that flashes for half a second between the flashes of light burgundy.

yeonjun just smiles.