Demigod in UA

Izuku POV
I'm currently in the bath room 'washing my hands' but I'm actually healing some scars that I have with water, how? Well because I have a secret that nobody knows,
I'm a Demigod.

I'm actually Izuku Achilles Midoriya the younger half brother of Percy Jackson, mom met my dad Poseidon while she was on vacation with her freinds and they hit it off from there.

We made up the story that my dad is overseas at work and that's what everyone knows, I lived in Japan with Mom and I go to Camp Half blood to visit my brother and train as a demigod every summer with the power of mist travel, but sometimes Nico shadow traveled me there.

And I also fought in two wars with my brother and my other demigod friends, being a Demigod makes you get into all sorts of danger, that's how I got most of my scars is not from OFA, its from the war, the mist makes it so it looks like it's from OFA.

I walked back to class and I sat down in my seat while observing Aizawa sensei, I sensed another Demigod when I'm around him, I think he's the son of Hypnos, probably why he's so sleep deprived, I'll confront him after school.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku watching finding Nemo

School is finally over and I asked Aizawa sensei if we could talk privately, he said yes and we waited till everyone is out of school,

"What do you want Midoriya, be quick I need my sleep"
He said

"Of course you need that sleep, you're the child of Hypnos after all"
I said smirking

"Who? "
He looked at me like I'm crazy but I can see through his lie

"Don't lie to me sensei, I can sense your demigod aura when I'm around you, and that Nomu that attacked you is actually a Minatour that looked like a Nomu because of the mist, I can see through it"
I said backing him up to a corner

"*sigh* alright you cought me, are you a mortal that can see through the mist, or are you a Demigod? "
He said

"Demigod, I'm the child of Poseidon"
I said as I controls the water from my water bottle

"Huh, thought you're gonna be a child of Apollo or something but whatever, anyway since you're a Demigod I need to tell you something"
He said

"Alright, what is it? "
I responded

"Nedzu is a creation of Lady Athena that's why he's so smart"
He said

"Oh, well I gotta go, they'll wonder where I am "
I said

"Alright, see you tomorrow Midoriya, watch out for Minatours and Hell hounds"
He said

"I will, I always have my sword on me"
I said leaving

Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, and Todoroki is waiting for me, we were on our way to the dorm house when I feel like something bad is going to happen, I told them to go ahead and they obey.

I stay for a while before a hellhound appears, I took out my sword in it's pen form and clicked it to reveal my sword πράσινη θάλασσα or green sea in Greek,

I killed the hellhound and I clicked my sword back into a pen, I ran back to the dorms and made an excuse that I got a phone call from my mom, they bought it and they let it slide

I went into my room and took a shower and change into a blue shirt and black sweatpants, I opened the secret drawer in my closet and took out a drachma and went to the bathroom and filled the sink with water, I wanted to Iris message Percy to tell him about the hellhound and Aizawa sensei.

"O Iris goddess of rainbow accept my offering and show me Percy Jackson, Camp half-blood"
I chant before throwing the drachma into the water

After a moment an image of Percy appeared but he was making out with Nico Di Angelo, I took a picture and then cleared my throat to get their attention, it worked and they pulled apart with their faces red as a tomato.

"Oh hey Izuku, what's up"
My half brother said

"Nothing much, sorry for disturbing you two, but I have something I need to talk to you guys about"
I said

"Sure, what's up? "
Percy asked

"A hellhound appeared on my way to my dorm, and my teacher is actually the son of Hypnos, I have a bad feeling about all of this and I don't know why"
I said

"I have a bad feeling too, I didn't think monsters can invade that far"
He said

"And also, the other day a minatour appeared and that's what got me thinking"
I said

"Hmm, I might tell Chiron about this, I would ask Annabeth but she's on a date with Piper right now"
He said

"Yeah, I bet they are"
I chuckled

"I gotta go, it's time for Capture the flag"
He said while holding Nico's hand

"Alright, see ya this summer"
I said before swiping through the IM and it disappeared

I decided to go to the dagobah beach to 'talk' to dad, though I doubt that he will came up but yet again he came up a few times to talk either Percy or me, and also just because the ocean waves clashing calms me and also I would love to go for a swim.

I walked to dagobah beach and sat on a rock with my feet in the water, I begin to talk

"Hey dad, I know you may not be listening but 'talking' to you and being near water calms me, my teacher is actually a son of Hypnos, well I kinda sense his demigod aura way before but I just confronted him today.

And I ran into a hellhound on my way back to the dorms, and I have a bad feeling about it, I mean how did the monsters invade here in Japan, not to mention that the other day a Minatour appeared, so yeah what the heck is going on, but I doubt I'll know anything about it until I went back to camp so yeah, good talk dad, see you"
I said

And as I was about to leave when I heard water dripping like somebody just got our of the water, I turned around and my dad Poseidon stood there with a warm smile on his face, I walked towards him and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I am always listening, my son"
He said ruffling my hair

"Thanks dad, but in all seriousness do you have a possible answer to my events? "
I asked

"I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that my son, but I'm sure you will find out soon enough"
He said

"Yeah.... thanks, I have to go, I don't want Iida scolding me, and also you don't wanna get caught by Zeus"
I said to him

"Alright, I'll see you another time Izuku"
He said before turning into mist

I walked out of dagobah beach and decided to stop at a sweet shop to buy some blue candy for Percy and also for me.

In the end I got some starburst, blue raspberry gum, and blue gummy bears.
I got it wrapped and head back to the dorms.

That's it
Hey Demigods and my ravens, it's Sapphire here.
In honor of the new PJO series coming soon to Disney+ I wrote this baby, sadly Disney+ is not available in my country and I'm not allowed to buy it, guess I have to wait for bootleg or for someone to put it on a streaming website.
I obviously don't own anything they belong to Kohei Horikoshi and Rick Riordan.
Till next time, see you later my ravens 💜💙💜💙