A ride in the chariot

'Thoughts'
"English"
"Normal"
Deku POV
I woke up very early to make some blue cookies for Percy, I know I already bought him some blue candy, but I actually love making/buying blue food. It's either a child of Poseidon thing or I've been hanging out with Percy and Sally a lot and didn't realize it until now.

after that I texted Percy (thank's Leo)
That I'm ready to go and he said that Nico will be shadow traveling here to get me, meanwhile my classmates will take the plane, and also for a summer school field trip to New York Nedzu claims.

I wrapped the cookies in a small box and leave a few of them on a plate for the others when they wake up, I then shower and put on my camp shirt, ripped blue jeans, and a dark turquoise jacket.

I put on my camp necklace and got out of my dorm with my suitcase and left a note beside the cookies, I texted principal Nedzu that I will be leaving with a son of Hade's help, he said he will arrive in plane with the help of Hermes so it will be faster than normal flights, huh never thought of that.

I promise to meet up with Nico in front of my mom's apartment to also stop by for a few minutes to visit her, she also makes sure I got everything for camp so that's a win, after a while of chatting with my mom a knock was heard on the door and in comes Percy's boyfriend (and future brother in-law) Nico Di Angelo him self.

I made Nico sat on the couch for a few minutes to give him a break, and after 5 minutes I picked up my suitcase and waved goodbye to my mom before getting consumed by shadows, and in a flash we're at the strawberry field of Camp Half Blood where I see some Satyr's playing their flute to help the strawberry's grow faster, and some campers picking strawberries and putting them into baskets.

I asked Nico to put my suitcase in cabin 3 and to tell Percy that I will be going Downtown and then to the airport to greet my classmates and that I'll be fine on my own, he nods and walked back to camp while I whistled a taxi to the airport.

Once I arrived at the airport I vapor travel to the mall and walked around for a while to wait for Nedzu's text, a few girls flirted with me a few times but even though I'm Pansexual I lean more to guys so I just leave as soon as I can, Yikes.
I was drinking a blue raspberry flavored soda when I got a text from Nedzu informing me that they just landed, I got near a water fountain and vapor travel back to the airport.

I zipped my jacket up and put my hands in my pocket and greeted them

"Yo guys, sorry I left early my uncle booked me and early flight so"
I lied

"It's okay Deku, who's your uncle anyway?"
Uraraka asked

"Oh no one, just the god of travelers, thieves, and messenger of the gods but I can't tell you that yet"
I thought to my self

"Oh, don't worry about it he just happen to have a ticket"
Not my best lie but eh

"Oh okay, the plane was SUPER fast we thought it's gonna take forever"
She said

"O-oh, really"
I said back then for once I'm glad to be interrupted

"OI, SHUT THE HELL UP PINK CHEEKS"
Kaachan yelled getting heads turning our direction

"Alright Bakugou shut your mouth, we're gonna wait for a bus and once we get to the location me and Midoriya will tell you why we're here"
Aizawa sensei said

I gave him a 'why' face and he gave me a 'why do you think' face and I pouted for a second, if I have to take a guess it will be Apollo and I swear to god if he flirts with one of my classmates I'll-

"Hey Aizawa, ya called"
I heard from behind me

Apollo is standing there with his sun chariot that is now a bus, he stood there in jeans and a shirt and sunglasses on his face.
He's smirking and his eyes landed on me, ho lucky me.