Two 💞

Location: Yash Raj Studios:

Nandini was sitting in a room with her laptop in her hands doing something in it when Avinash came and called her..

Avinash: Nandini, come here ..

Nandini: Ah, yes sir...

Avinash: Umm, actually Nandini what am gonna tell you now listen to it carefully okk..

Nandini nodded her head in yes with a confused pout..

Avinash: Nandini, actually due to some personal issues i have to leave for California in next two - three days.. So....

Nandini:(sad) Oh, it's..it's ok sir.. don't worry I'll find a new job..

Avinash:(smiled) Well, there's no need of that, coz i found one fore you..

Nandini: What??

Avinash: Ok so, Let me Introduce you to The New Manager of The Manik Malhotra, Miss Nandini Murthy...

Nandini:(bewildered) What??

Avinash: Yess, you are the New Manager of Manik Malhotra, who will handle all his work from now on, you have to keep everything related to him in- check, be it his commitments, Projects or.........

His words left unspoken when he heard a sound of something or to be precise someone falling and he looked to saw Nandini on the ground..

Avinash:(panic) Oh god, Miss Murthy, Nandini, what happened to you?? (Splashing some drops of water) Nandini get up dr.

He saw her flickering her eye lashes and sighed when he saw her opening them. He helped her to sit on the couch placed there and asked...

Avinash:(concerned) Are you okay???

Nandini:(holding her head) M kaha Hu?? M kon hu??

Avinash looked at her with shocked face thinking that Can someone lose his/her memory only after falling on the floor... He scrunched his head and spoke to her..

Avinash: Nandini, Tum theek ho naa...

Nandini looked at him for sometime and then got up with a jerk...

Nandini: Sir...

Avinash:(shocked) Nandini.....??

Nandini: Umm Am sorry Sir, wo i guess i heard something, like inappropriate so yeah...

Avinash:(weird face) Nandini, i think you need rest....

Nandini: Arrey No Sir, am ok.. You say na what were you saying??

Avinash:(nodding) Ok so yeah, you are the New Manager of Manik sir since.........

Nandini: What??? Er... Sir can you repeat i guess i heard something wrong...

Avinash:(Rolled his eyes) Nandini, you exactly heard that, what i wanted you to hear so stop your drama...

Nandini:(shocked) Means, you...you really said that I... I'll be the Manager like Personal Manager of....Man...ik Malhotra.. like The Manik Malhotra....

Manik: How much more Manik Malhotra you know Nandini?? Now listen....

Nandini: Wait Sir.... Let me faint first...

And she kept her hand on her head Acting like she is gonna faint when Abinash hold her shoulder and spoke...

Avinash:(glaring) Nandini, dare you faint again. And what's this with you and fainting today...?

Nandini: Arrey aab jab aap shocking news doge toh, what else i intend to do???

Avinash: Ok Shut it with up now.. Now tell me what's the matter??

Nandini:(dramatically) Arre Sir, What's the Matter?? You are freaking asking me What's the Matter??? You are saying that now I'll be the Manager of Manik Sir.. like ME.... Means I'll see him everyday, like EVERYDAY. And I'll be with him Everytime, like EVERYTIME.. I want to faint....

Avinash:(shocked) Don't tell me you are a fan of Manik Malhotra??

Nandini: Hawww Sir you insulted me...

Avinash:(confused) Sorry???

Nandini:(dramatically) Or nahi toh kya?? You insulted me by calling me his Fan.. Arrey (dreamily) He Is My Love....

Avinash(muttered) And i thought, that she is different...

Nandini:,(furrowed eyebrows) Ofcourse i am... Am not those clingy fans of Him who just want to cling to him. Tell me Did i ever asked you to make me meet him?? No right? Coz i knew it that One Day My Aiyappaaa will listen to me Arrey am his favourite naa...

Avinash smiled at her and patted her head. No doubt she never bugged him to make her meet Manik even she never let him know that She is so crazy about Manik..

Avinash: Ok So Miss Drama queen tell me are you ok with the job orrr??

Nandini:(cutting him) Arrey Is this a question even Ofcourse am in...

Avinash nodded his head in disbelief and smiled before speaking..

Avinash: Ok so Miss Murthy, we have 2 days to make you know all the works, now since you saying you are His Admirer so i guess you would know very much about him. (Nandini bobbed her head frantically making him chuckle) Ok so I'll tell you everything else about him like his projects or everything ok.. But firstly today I'll make you Meet Him and.....

Nandini: Meet Him.. like Meet The Manik Malhotra...??

Avinash nodded his head in yes and she start jumping here and there like a bunny when someone entered the room halting her steps and she gasped seeing the person while the person was looking at her weirdly and then again it Happened sound of Thuddddd was heard and both the men standing in the room were shocked when Avinash muttered...

Avinash: Not Again...

Well i guess you know who the person is?? Yupp None other than Manik Malhotra..

Manik:(astonished) What The..??

And the screen freeze on Nandini lying on the ground and Manik looking at her with shocked face....

To Be Continued...

Heyaa guys...

How's the Update???

Do tell me??

How did you found Nandini??😂

Will be waiting for you guys to do Votes, Comments and Follow Me.😊

Love Tanya 💞