Three 🙈

Location: Yash Raj Studios

In a room:

Nandini flickered her eyes before opening them to saw her lying on a bed in unknown surrounding. She slowly slowly sat on the bed and holding her head spoke to herself loudly...

Nandini: Aiyappaaa, m kahan hu?? Kahi heaven me toh nahi?? Aiyooo, Aiyappa i know you loves me alot but, itna bhi kya pyaar ki itni jaldi upar bula liya, abhi meri umar hi kya thi?? Abhi toh kitne sapne pure karne the na mujhe?? Chalo... Aab bula lia toh i hope Yaha Wifi  Network ho.. (excited) Woww Free Wifi network kitna maza aayega naa and since m in heaven i can see My Man.......

Unknown to her there were three persons in the room who were looking at her with amused expression ana those were Avinash, Manik and Cabir who came there when he called Manik for his whereabouts... Halting her words Avinash spoke..

Avinash: For god sake Nandini, faint hone ke baad heaven kon pahuch sakta h???

It's then When Nandini looked at Avinash but still didn't noticed ManBir standing there...

Nandini:(confused) Sir?? You here?? Aap California jane wale the naa?? Then How come you are in The Heaven??

Avinash:(sarcastically) Ohh wo kya hua na by mistake i took Heaven's flight rather than of California...

Nandini:(haww face) Arrey Heaven ki bhi flights hoti h, i didn't knew it..

And that's it couldn't able to control his laughter Cabir burst out laughing while Manik was still looking at her with amused expression but for a change her antics bought a small smile on his lips like teeny weeny smile... And that's when again Nandini noticed them standing there too and again on seeing Manik Malhotra she kept her hands on her head and before she could faint agian Avinash spoke loudly...

Avinash: Nandini, if this time you will faint naa, i swear I'll throw buckets of cold water on you...

Nandini:(pouted + bad face)) I wasn't even going to faint...

Avinash:(sarcastically) Yeah i know....

And then Cabir came forward and spoke to her...

Cabir: Well Hi, Miss Murthy am Cabir Dhawan...

Nandini:(excitedly shakes hand) And M Nandini Murthy you can call me Nandu you know for your easiness..

Cabir:(chuckling) Yeah Sure, Nandu...

Nandini tee-heeded listening this and then Avinash spoke...

Avinash: Umm, Manik So she is Nandini i told you right, your new Manager..

Manik looked at Nandini and vice versa. And then giving a formal smile he forwarded his hand for handshake...

Manik: Manik...

Nandini:(in daze) Malhotra..

Cabir:(chuckled) Nandini, you supposed to tell you name, not his Sirname..??

Nandini:(coming out of trance) Umm, sorry Nandini Murthy...

Manik smiled at her and she sighed dreamily.. And unwantedly she left his hand and once nodding at Avinash Manik left with Cabir not before having a last glance of her, who managed to make him Smile without any efforts... Giving a pat on her head even Avinash left the room leaving an over excited Nandini behind who started to jump and dance like a bunny as soon as she was left alone... Dancing crazily she called her best friend, her soulie to share this greatest news while keeping her that hand which Manik touched while doing handshake in front of her eyes and as soon as Navya recieved the call Nandini shouted in excitement...

Nandu:(excited) Navuuuuuuuuuuuu m so so so so so so so so so so so happyyyyyyyyyyy... Yeeeeeeeeee...

Navya:(while washing utensils at home) Arre Shant hmari Rajdhani express shant... Tum toh aise khush ho rahi ho jaise ki Manik Malhotra se mili huh...

Nandini: Haa meri jaan m Manik Malhotra se mili or sirf Manik Malhotra se nahi Even Cabir Dhawan se bhi mili and Manik ne mera haath bhi chua... Hayeee...Am not gonna take bath today...🙈

And Thuddddd typical best friend they are even she fainted listening this and Nandu not getting any response spoke..😝

Nandini: Hello, Hello Navu are you there...?? (To herself) Lagta h behosh ho gyi chalo koi na....  🙈🙈

And she hung up the call while Aiyappa sitting above seeing all this sighed in disbelief.. And Nandini kept staring her hand with dreamy eyes...

Location: Film City..

A press conference is organised for the upcoming Movie starring Manik Malhotra and Sara Ali Khan (just for name) As lead under the direction of Cabir Dhawan.. So Manik, Sara and Cabir were seated in the auditorium with Lots of Reporters present there. Avinash and Even Nandini too were present as Avinash have to make her understand and Nandini was so excited... And soon on the instructions of Stars Conference started and Reporters started asking questions.. (I'll be referring Reporters as R)

R: Firstly Hello everyone And Congratulations Manik Sir for you another Hit Album which recently launched and Had broke all the records already...(Manik nodded his head mouthing a Thanks) Ok So i would like to know about the Movie...

Cabir: Well, it's a Movie which have lots of thriller, suspense and Mystery in it with Romance ofcourse to be precise a story of a teacher and Student...

R: So Sir, since it have Tiger Shroff too who didn't came here and two actors with one actress does that mean A Love Triangle will be shown??

Sara: Well, for that maybe you should watch out the movie.... But when it's starring Manik Malhotra then pls expect the unexpected...

Manik smiled at her..

R: Umm, Cabir Sir yours and Manik's sir Friendship is a type which everyone admire so is this the reason that out of 28 movies you made in your career of 2 yrs most of them casted Manik Malhotra??

Cabir:(smiled) Well, I am too good you know, aab bechare ko koi or kaam hi nahi deta toh m hi mahan banunga na. So ghum fir kar mere saath hi kaam karne aa jata h..

Everyone chuckled at his answer while Manik shakes his head in disbelief and like this the conference went on when one reporter asked a question from Manik...

R: Manik Sir.. You are called as The Most Romantic person of The Bollywood for the songs you sing, so Can we Interpret that This is Love what speaks in your songs??

Manik: Well, i don't think we are here to discuss my Love Life... But still To Surf it up I don't Believe in This Word Love...

Listening this Nandini made a sad pout but nevertheless smiled seeing him laughing on something Cabir spoke..

Nandii:(in her mind) Aiyappa keep his smile intact please for that if you wanna snatch my smile naa then do it also... But just keep him happy always...

Her Aiyappa too smiled at her selfless behaviour...

And the Screen freeze on Manik's smiling face and Nandini's admiring him...

To Be Continued........

So How's the update??

I hope you are liking my story guys....

How's Nandini 😊

NavNi friendship 💞

Will be glad if you give your response through Votes and Comments..

And don't forget to Follow too..😊😊

Thanks for reading..

Love Tanya 💓