Rescuing my boys

Raphaels POV

I slowly emerged from the heavy gravel that was on top of me. I have to save Vicky, and Sensei! I finally made it out. Feeling woozy from those tranq darts. Stupid foot clan dumbasses. I made my way out of the fan room and walked my way into the dojo. I saw April. But once I got closer, I saw master splinter under all that rubble. Sensei! I ran over and lifted the heavy rubble off of him.

"Sensei, master", I said in concern. I threw the last of the rubble off of him. But once I did, I saw Vicky, my soulmate. Unconscious and bleeding. "Vicky", I said, my voice cracking. My Vicky. I felt like crying. My soulmate was hurt, maybe even worse. "We need to get them to the needle room", I said. I lifted up both master splinter and Vicky. They're weight not important to me.

I walked them into the needle room. "Get the first aid kit! On the shelf!", I yelled at April. I laid them both down. I ran my hand over vickys face. "Darlin", I said softly. Your going to be okay, your going to be just fine. "Hurry! Hurry!", I yelled at April.

I then saw master splinter look at me. He was breathing heavily. "Raphael?", he said softly. "I'm here", my voice softened.

"You must save your brothers, stop shredder, protect Vicky", he said.

"Sensei", I whispered.

Then we heard a alarm going off. April ran over to donnies computers.

"It's some kind of tracker!", April said.

"It's Donatello", I said. I started to bandage Vicky as best as I could. I wasn't as good as Donnie was. But I couldn't leave her bleeding like that.

"Go Raphael, take Victoria with you, protect her", master splinter said.

I stood still for a second, "let's go save my brothers", I said.

While I carried Vicky, I had April grab my brothers weapons.

"We need a ride", April said.

Then she went to go call her human friend. While I just held the love of my life in my arms. You'll be okay, I promise. I kissed the top of her head. "I love you", I whispered to her.

Once we got out of the sewers and into the every day life, I had to hide. Until we got to April's friends van. I slowly snuck into the van. I sat down and laid Vicky comfortably in my lap. I caressed her hair. She was so beautiful. "I love you darlin", I whispered to her. I loved her so much. I looked at the cloth that was wrapped tightly around my wrist. I never took it off, and I never will.

I then saw that they got into the van. Jesus this guy is annoying as fuck.

"Eric sacks is working with the head of the foot clan, they just kidnapped the vigilante turtles to take them to the sacks estate, we need to go, Come on Vern", I heard April say. Oh yeah like he's going to believe her.

"Right, right, right, the turtles", I heard the puny man say. See, just like I said.

"I forgot, this is getting embarrassing O'Neil", he said. He got inside the van. Man he's getting on my fucking nerves.

"We're both consenting adults, were both very good looking, your better probably, that's up to debate, but the point is, we don't need to make up excuses to hang out with each other", he said. Are you fucking serious right now? He can't be.

"What?", April said just as confused as I am.

"You want to spend more time with me, I get it, I would too", he said. He's such a dumbass, if he doesn't shut up now I'm going to snap. "We need to get to the Sacks estate right now! Vern come on", April yelled at him. They fight like a old married couple. "That's what I'm talking about O'Neil, the sacks estate with the vigilante......", okay I've had enough of this. I laid Vicky down next to me and thrust myself up to the front. "Drive!", I yelled. I breathed heavily. I looked at him. "Y-Your a talking turtle", he said. "Yeah, yeah, I'm a talking turtle and your a human nerd, now that we got that out of the way, hit it", I said. I slowly made my way back to the back.

I grabbed Vicky and put her back in my lap. A second later, I could feel the van moving. Good little human nerd.

But a second later, I felt Vicky moving in my lap. I looked down at her. Her beautiful face was scrunched up in pain. "It's okay darlin, your safe, I'm right here", I whispered softly to her. And finally her beautiful eyes opened and were focused on me. "Raph, your not dead", she whispered to me. Her voice all raspy. I smiled at her. "Of course I'm not dead darlin, need more then just the foot clan to take me out", I said. She smiled at me and cupped my face. I leaned into her palm. "I love you Raph", she said. I loved her so much. "I love you darlin", I said softly.

She slowly got up, despite the pain she was in, she sat up in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her fingers running over my bandana. "I love you", she whispered to me. She then started to kiss me around all over my face. I felt so loved by this woman, the love of my life.

"Now let's do rescue my boys", she whispered softly. I smirked. There's my tough girl. I kissed the top of her head. I loved her so much. She is and always will be the love of my life. Forever and always. Six years feel only feel like yesterday. I wanted forever with this woman. As long as she'll take us. And well treat her like the queen she is. Because that's what she is. A queen. My queen.