Chapter 1:

~Bell Rings; LunchTime~

"Girl... I don't know if you're too scared to tell someone or what... But you need to open up your mouth or else... I'll do it for you and you will not like it." Britney said, walking towards the lunch table.

"Britney now you know I can't do that." I said, in a calm voice.

"And why not?!? I mean that sh*t is not cool ! What man ! A.K.A, you father would put their own hands on their child and abuse them and then at that, tried to suffocate you? Oh hell no! Speak up Katherinee or I will!" Britney made a point.

"Who in the hell am I suppose to tell Brit!?! Huh?!? I mean I can't tell the police because they won't even believe me... I can't tell the teachers because then they'll send me away somewhere else." I said.

"That's what you need Kat! I'm sorry but you're my best friend and I will not sit here and act like everything's okay because it isn't ! You know damn well you want to get away from him because you're in so much pain ! Kat! If you don't speak up, not only will you be in pain but your dumb a** father will also be in pain once I'm through with him." Britney said, ending the subject.

I thought to myself for a second and Britney was right. I need to speak up. After all, I will not let him continuously put his hands on me.

"Listen... Take this and only use when you need to." Britney said, sliding the gun across the table slowly. Without asking questions, I just took it and thanked her.

"Oh! Well look who's here ! Little miss stripper. Or should I say Little miss Peaches.?" Nicole said, my enemy.

"Who's this girl ?" One of her crew members asked.

"The same b*tch who was to f**k my man." Nicole responded back, mad.

"Ummm... Correction ! Your man was trying to f**k me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Why would he want your stink a** p*$$y when he has this one right here?" Nicole said, thinking she's all of that.

"Ohhhhh.... I don't know... Maybe your n*gga is just too bored. Listen ! Instead of you worrying bout me... Worry about your man because he's the one who you need to be focusing on." I said.

"Whatever !" She said, walking away as she knocked my book bag over. "Oops! My bad..." She said, laughing as if it was funny.

"Calm down Kat." Britney said, getting up.

"Awwe... Best friends sticking up for each other. How about this ! How about you let your little friend pick her sh*t up and bend it over as usual.. I mean.. She shouldn't be offended! She's a hoe anyways just like her crack headed mama." Nicole tried to walk away.

"Oh sh*t !" Britney jumped over the table to stop Kat from punching Nicole but it was too late.

I pulled her head back as I yanked her hair and began to beat her face in.

"Katherinee !" Britney said, trying to stop me.

"Stupid a** b*tch!" I yelled, kicking her in the throat.

"Aye ! Aye !" The security guard ran over to stop the fight.

"You b*tch !" Nicole yelled, after getting beat up by Katherinee.

"Katherinee Mahoney ! Come with me now!" The other security said as he zipped up her bag, holding the gun in his hands.

"Oh gosh ." Britney said, following them to the office.

They shoved me into the office as they locked the doors behind them.

"What in the hell is this?" The principal asked.

"Umm.! A gun?!?" I said with my confused look. "What else what it be?" Holding my hand out as if they were retarded or something.

"Why do you have such a violent object into this building?" The principal asked.

"Because I need to protect myself ! That's why! Does that answer your question?" I asked, ready to leave.

"You could've killed someone Kat ! I thought you were better than this." He said.

"N*gga ! I don't give 2 flying f**ks if I did kill someone! And if I did, I would hope that I killed Nicole dumb a** !" I replied, angry. "Now can I have my gun back?"

"You know what?!? I'm done with yu Katherinee! I gave you too many chances and all you do is disrespect me so you know what ! Get out ! I don't ever want to see you again !" The principal yelled, handing me back my gun.

"F**k you too!" I said, putting my middle finger up, walking out.

I may not be in a good place to go home right now but that ain't going to stop me from going home later. Stupid a** teachers expect me to just sit there and let people disrespect me! Hell no! F**k them ! F**k the school! I'm out !