Chapter 16:

August POV:

I woke up to the noise of "Little Einsteins", my alarm was ringing and I so happen to smell bacon and pancakes. How do I know? Because a n*gga is hungry as sh*t. Putting on a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants with gray kds.. I grabbed my phone and went straight downstairs. I kissed Amena and then I kissed Katherinee who was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey baby... I made you and Amena some breakfast." I said.

"I smell... Aye... My boy Lance Gross wanted to meet you... He's a decent photographer you know. He can work with you for your modeling career." He said, taking a sausage of Amena's plate.

"Hey!" Amena yelled.

"You ain't want that." August said, walking away.

"So when do he want to meet?" I asked, interested.

"Whenever you want he said... He gave me the business card to give to you." August handed me the business card.

"This is great." I said, excited.

"I know baby.." He said.

My phone then vibrated. Why am I getting so much buzz??? How much you wanna bet it's dumb a** Colin with nothing important. I looked at the text message and it was a video of Colin and I f**king. Who in the hell would take their time in any kind of lame a** sh*t like that... Then at that.. Send it. My whole face turned into a frown.. I walked away from August... Making my way outside. August started to stare at Katherinee as he followed her outside.

"Babe... What's wrong?" August asked. I didn't respond. All I could do is cry.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Baby... Talk to me." He grabbed my hands.

"I said nothing !" I yelled, frustrated at the video.

"Katherinee... What is wrong with you?" August asked again, confused of why she's yelling at him.

"You want to know what's the matter with me?!? Huh?!?" I said, putting the phone in his face, playing him the sex tape Colin sent to me.

"Why are you so upset?" August asked, still confused.

"August ! It's a f**king sex tape! With me in it !" I yelled.

"Well then just delete it." August said like it wasn't a big of a deal.

"Stop it August!" I said, walking away.. Done talking to him.

"Katherinee... Where are you going?" He grabbed her back, wanting to help.

"Let go of me August.." I said calmly.

"Stop." August kept pulling her back.

"August! There's no f**king way I can delete this sh*t! This is f**king public on the god damn Internet! Tapped years ago! So how in the hell am I suppose to delete this sh*t if it's already been viewed over 2 million times! What the f**k August!?!? People commenting on the video! Wanting me to make more! For me to suck their d**k! For me to moan loudly and scream until the pain stops! People like that sh*t! I don't want to do that sh*t! I don't want to be known as a porn star now! I don't want to be known POINT BLANK PERIOD!" I busted out crying, after yelling.

"Katherinee... Listen... I'm here for you... I will do anything to make you happy... I will die for you if I have to. I want you to live your life freely.. I don't want you being upset every damn day because of a punk a** n*gga because that's what he is... I just want you to be happy. If there's anything I can do... If you want me to kill the n*gga I will! Just tell me and I'll make it happen." August told her, kissing her lips softly.

"August..." I said.

"I can even fight the n*gga.." He continued.

"August.." I said again.

"I don't want you being upset." August said.

"August!" I said, getting his attention.

"What?" He asked. Just staring at his eyes... I knew he'd be heartbroken after I told him this.

"When Colin was here.. Trying to make you mad... It was true." I said.

"Wait wait... What was true?" He had to rewind back a little bit.... Anger started to cover his face a little.

"Colin and I were sexually in contact." I said.

August stared at her and then stared at the wall.... Putting a hole through wall with his fist...

To be Continued...