Second shot

Next Morning

Everyone are shocked looking at kushi who is looking extra happy today. Arnav is too shocked looking at his wife who is looking extra active, jumping from one place to another place like a rabbit,flying from here to there like a butterfly,running like a metro express,in order to keep everything clean in case of main Hall, while in kitchen preparing special items with some special deserts not allowing anyone to enter into kitchen Even. Devyani and Anjali just looked at kushi open mouthed looking at her excitement as if she is going to meet her salman khan - ji.

Anjali thought to put a speed breaker in front of her SIL. Kushi was passing through the hall once again after rechecking the curtains & plants. That's when Anjali stopped her SIL.

"Arreey.. Kushi ji, stop. Why are you running here and there? Calm down and sit. Why -", before Anjali can say more kushi shut her up , cutting her off saying that " Arrey Di, I have lot of work. Will talk to you later. Hey Devi mayya",Muttering under her breath kushi once again entered into kitchen.

"Chotte(Arnav), Are you sure You haven't invited salman khan today? ", Asked Anjali to her visibly frowning brother who is confused at her wife's usual yet unusual behavior.

" What the? why the hell would I want to see my wife drooling over other man by inviting that salman Or whatever to my home? ", gritted Arnav with clenched jaws and tight fists remembering his enemy aka salman and his hate towards him once again, as he always steals away his wife's attention away from him to his stupid movies, his stupid physique. He too have a great physique, even more than that so called salman khan then why the hell his wife always drool over that salman's physique. Damn salman. Damn movie. Damn physique.

Anjali, Akash and Devyani tried to control their chuckles looking at green Monster in front of them.

As it was a Sunday, everyone are having some family time while kushi is busy in preparing to welcome her special guests. After re-rechecking once again that everything was perfect kushi came to the Hall and sat beside her husband leaning on his shoulder. Arnav who was for a change reading paper looking at his tired wife leaning on his shoulder and caressed her head while kushi's lips curved up slightly with the warmth she is getting from the caress.Arnav has a smile on his face looking at his wife's smiling face,While sheetal is burning with jealousy which was noticed by some one.

That's when everyone heard the calling bell and before anyone can reach the door, Mrs. ASR was in front of the door in a jet speed that no one got to know how the hell kushi reached there who was a second back is sitting beside her husband, May be she started watching power rangers.

Kushi opened the door and there stood a woman with a handsome boy child Advay. Kushi hugged her tight which was reciprocated by Meera too. Kushi kneeled down in front of Advay and kissed the 5 years toddler chubby cheeks while Advay was busy in blushing with the cheek kiss.

" Awww.. My baby, My sweetheart is blushing? How cute? ", Saying that kushi kissed the chubby cheek of Advay once again but it was sound kiss this time while Advay immediately hid behind his mother legs blushing as he got kissie from his favourite Didi.

By the time kushi allowed both mother and son duo into the house, every member of the house are eagerly waiting for introduction.

Kushi turned towards them well prepared for the upcoming drama.

" Nani ji, She is meera, My childhood friend. When I was 7 years old she went away as her father got transferred. Now as she is back I invited her along with her baby to stay here for somedays for spending some time with her and even Aarav too will get companion for somedays. Hope you are fine with it Nanj ji? ", Said Kushi in a single breath.

" It's a very good thought kushi. ", Said Devyani While Meera who was wearing a jegging with a short top till her thighs came towards Devyani and took her blessings which impressed Devyani, while she folded her hands in front of everyone as a greeting with their endearment as she already know about each and every member if Raizada family, thanks to kushi. When her eyes stopped at sheetal. Meera looked questioningly at kushi. "Kushi, You haven't told me about extra character? ", Said meera Even though she very well knows who is sheetal.

" She is just a guest for few days meera, Not a family member or any celebritie to tell you about her, Actually I forgot about her.",Kushi said smiling while sheetal fumed at kushi's audacity.

Aarav didn't like the way kushi just insulted his mother but nevertheless kept quite with his usual annoying face. Raizada's didn't find reason to bother about kushi not telling about sheetal to meera as whatever kushi said is right.

Everyone smiled at her and Manorama was ogling at meera as meera is a fashion freak. Sheetal was annoyed at the family drama. Arnav was confused. That's when they were bought back to earth by NK's Shout.

" Oh Baby, You are so cute. ", Said NK looking at the baby and pinching his chubby cheeks while Advay was blushing busy in adjusting his spectacle.

" Awww.. You look adorable while blushing baby. ", Said NK pulling him in his Arms and Advay is becoming tomato red now.

" What is the name of blushing handsome?", asked NK smiling at him.

"Ad.. Advay", Said Advay blushing and adjusting his specs once again.

" Oh..What a great name!", Saying that NK pulled his cheeks once again while kushi stepped ahead.

"Come let's go inside and let us talk. ", Said kushi and she started getting bevarages for everyone.

Advay was time to time adjusting his specs while Anjali was busy in pinching his cheeks. Looking at it NK said " Aww.. Looking at Advay I just remembered Akash. You see Akash he is exactly blushing like you adjusting his specs every now and then. I can see your future Son. ", Said NK grinning while Manorama was annoyed and payal was just shocked at the comparison.

Kushi heard it from the kitchen and smirked at herself.

This is going to be fun.

To be continued....