Chapter one.

Reader:

You was walking home as you got in a fight with your now ex-befriend.

She had started to hang around with the popular girls and started rumours about you. But tonight she had said some horrible things to you that made you start crying and heading home.

You can still heare her and her now new best friend laugh because she is still your street neighbour that lives a few houses down. You have known her since she moved here 7 years ago with her mum and younger brother.

As you walked in your home you saw your mother and father in the living room talking about your birthday as they spotted you they stopped.

Your mum: Hey honey how was your day.

You: It was ok I guess.

Your mom: okay.

Your dad: Hey (Y/N) we was going to ask if you want some takeaway for dinner tonight and then we can give you your presents after.

You: Yeah sure. Sounds great.

Your dad: Great.

You said bye to your parents and you walked upstairs. You decided to clean up your room and after that you decided to do your homework on English. When you finished you heared your dad call for you because dinner was here.

You walked downstairs to have your dinner and they decided they get (Y/F/F).

You and your parents didn't speak to much because you guys never really do at dinner until you finished you guys dicided to open your presents in the living room.

Your dad: Come on (Y/N) you can open them in the living room.

You: okay.

You, your mum and dad walked into the living room and you started to open your presents. When you finished opening the last one you was a bit surprised because you have wanted one for a while it was a..........

BUDDI DOLL....

You screamed and gave your parents a hug and said that you was going to set it up.

To be continued......

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

*Please tell me if you want me to continue this story. If not tell me I will stop and do another one.*

What do you think will happen next?

This is a short story.

This short story is also have slow updates.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

*sorry if there is mistakes my laptop does not do auto correct.*