Chapter two.

Reader:

You walked into your room sitting on the floor and start to carefully open the box so you don't damage your new best friend. You was trembling with excitement, you put the doll on your floor, Then took out your phone from you back pocket to connected him. Finally after a glitch, you finally did it.

New best friend: Hi what's your name? Your new doll asked.

You: Y/N. What's your name?

New best friend: Beautiful. Chucky, my name is Chucky.

You: Chucky? Nice name, i like it.

Chucky: Let's play?

You: We better play tommorow, so we don't wake up my parents and it's getting late. You said as you yawn into your arm.

Chucky: Okay. He said a little bit saddly.

You walked into the bathroom that is connected to your room and locked the door. You start to get dressed in your PJ and took of your make up ( If you put on make up, If not ignore.) with makeup wipes and finished of you night routine.

( You dont have to were these,you could change it

( You dont have to were these,you could change it.)

You walked out of your bathroom and saw your new best friend try to get on your bed as he was small and your bed was quite tall it was a funny thing to see as he tryed again and again to get onto your bed but slipping down your cover. you watched for a few miniutes and cleared you throat to get his attention.

(The pic of bed is on the first chapter.)

(Also could change the bed, just imagine it with how tall it is and how small he is.)

When he heard you he stoped what he was doing and whipped his head to the sound of your throat. When he looked at you, you could not help but burst out laughing.While he was looking at you and you could see a bit of pink in his cheeks, you thought it was a malfunction so you didn't really question it because he was a doll, but really it was because you caught him try and get on you bed. (He start to slowly catch felling'a for you..... :) Ohh. )

You stoped laughing and walked up to him, picked him up and put him on your bed. you pulled the covers down so you can both get in to bed.

You: Chucky let's go to sleep because it is 11:00 at night. You said as you help tuck him in.

Chucky: Sleep?

You: Yes to sllep and then we can play tommorow morrning.

Chucky: Okay.

You pulled Chucky to you and pulled the cover on both of you. While you pulled him to you he started to have these weird fellings for you, he didn't know what these fellings are but made he's cheeks hot. Lucky it was dark so you could not see his cheeks go red even more.

You: Good night Chucky.

Chucky: Good night Y/N.

But you did not hear him as you was fast a sleep, because you was tired. Chucky who was in your arms looked at you for a while with a small smile on his lips and later fell asleep.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

To be continued.....

*Do you still want me to carry on with this book. If not and tell me I will stat another. Thanks.*

What do you think should happen next?

Sorry that this a short story.

This short story will have slow updates. Sorry. :(

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧