Chapter three.

Reader:

You woke up to something plastic poking you on the cheek. You was a little scared because you didn't know what it was or who it was, so you screamed. Then you heard someone talking and shaking you on the shoulders. You opened your eyes and come face to facce with chucky so you stoped screaming.

Chucky: Are you ok Y/N.

Y/N: Yes. Sorry I forgot you was here.

Chucky: Ok.

Y/N: Ok. Well I am going to get dressed and then I will make us some breakfest if you want some.

Chucky:Ok sure I will wait in the kitcken.

You walked in your walk-in-closet and looked around for something to were and found a summer outfit that looks like this.... (You don't have to were this if you don't want to.)

and your hair and make up lookes like this

and your hair and make up lookes like this... (Don't have to use this hairstyle or makeup if you don't want to.)

While you put on your last touch up on your face you waked downstairs into the kitchen

While you put on your last touch up on your face you waked downstairs into the kitchen.You looked around and found chucky trying to sit on the bar chair near the island. You kind of thought it was a funny site because of how small he was and how tall the chair was. As you hold in your laughter you went up to him and picked him up from behind putting him on the chair he was trying to get up on, while quitely chuckling making his cheeks red again.

You went into the fridge and brought out things to make some Y/F/B, as you shut the fridge door you found a note from both your parents saying they have gone to work and that they won't be back till 10 and some money for dinner. After you made your breakfest you went to the island putting Chucky and your food down as you started eating.

*Skipping for a few hours*

You walked into the living room with Chucky following you on his little plastic legs trying to catch up with you as you sat in the livingroom turning on the T.V, as you sat down you picked chucky up and made him sat next to you.

Y/N: Hey Chucky what would you like to do today cause we have the whole house to ourself.

Chucky: Ok. What can we do today.

Y/N: We can watch T.V upstairs in bed while snaking on snacks.

Chucky: Sure.

You turned the T.V of and walked upstairs picking up Chucky in you arms and going to your room, putting him on your bed and turning on your T.V. You quickly went downstairs getting some snaks and going to your room sitting next to him.

*skipping to dinner time*

You saw Chucky sleeping next to you and dicided to order something to eat. After you called for your food Chucky started to wake up, while making a cute little yawn and his little hands rubbiing his eyes. (AWWW!!)

Chucky: What are you doing? He asked in his cute little voice.

Y/N: Just orderd food from my F/T for dinner tonight.

Chucky: Ok.

After you finished your food you chucked the rubbish away and decided to go to get redy for bed.

You gave Chucky some P.J to change into and went into your closet getting P.j for yourself getting dreesed in your closset. After you finish changing you walked into your bathroom taking of your makeup,(If you put makeup on) brushing your hair and brushing your teeth. You walked into you room getting into bed with Chucky laying down you pulled him into you to cuddle as you bothed layed down.

Chucky: Good night Y/N.

Y/N: Good night Chucky.

You was fast asleep as Chucky who was still awake looked at you, he felt weird like something was wrong all he knew was that he wanted to protect you and that your only friend was him and only him,(Ohh he is getting a little protected isin't he) but didn't think much about it. He gave you a small smile and fell asleep himself. What he didn't know was when he felt weird his eyes changes from a blue to a red.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

To be continued......

*Still want me to carry on with this book.*

What do you think should happpen next?

Sorry that this is a short story.

This story has slow updates. Sorry. :(

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧