Chapter 5

ASHER

Just like that, our house is a crazy place! Everyone was here! Literally crazy! Mom had plates in her arms, balancing them expertly as she weaved around the kids. Connor and Brielle were chasing around our cousin, Adalee. She's a year younger than the twins. Aunt Anna had our cousin one year after Mom and Dad had their last children. After the twins were born, my Mom and Dad decided they don't want any more kids.

My parents' friend's, Rapunzel and Eugene just had their daughter, Anxelin. She's about two months old and is the cutest thing ever. Mom kind of has Baby Fever over little baby Anxelin, and Dad is not for it. Mom's Aunt and Uncle were here, and my grandma on my Dad's side was here. Celeste and I sat at the bar counter, watching the adults do their thing.

I only smile when Grandma walk passed me, ruffling my hair gently. A huge smile formed on her face when Dad walked into the kitchen with a small bag. Mom had set the plates down before walking back to the counter where her sister stood. Rapunzel walked in with her daughter, sleeping fondly in her mother's arms. Her husband, Eugene followed close behind her. Mom smiled, as Dad sat down at the table.

"Awe, look at her!" Mom cooed at the baby, pulling on Aunt Anna's arm. Aunt Anna pulled away from Mom, slowly walking over to Dad. "She's so tiny! It makes me want another one!" She added.

"No!" Dad suddenly chimed him, a panicked look in his eyes. He looked up so suddenly, making everyone around us laugh. "We don't need any more children," his last comment was more a joke. "Three is enough."

"Oh, come on Hiccup!" Aunt Anna said to him. "Even you know that babies are a blessing," She said to him, tapping his shoulder. She then looked down, distracted by something. "Besides, you got bigger issues to worry about," she said to him.

"Like what?" Mom asked, concerned, when Aunt Anna moved my Dad's sleeve, quietly helping him with treatment when Mom couldn't. My Dad only flicked a needle he had in his hand before wrapping it back up placing it in the bag sliding it off the table into his lap.

Aunt Anna studied my Dad before smirking. "Like these scratches on his shoulders," she said, tapping my Dad's shoulder. "Looks like someone scratched you," Aunt Anna muttered glancing at my Mother with a smirk.

"What?" Mom asked, her cheeks going bright red.

"Those were from your sister," Dad mumbled to Aunt Anna quietly, making Rapunzel stifle a laugh.

"Anna! They are kids here!" Mom hissed, her cheeks practically tomatoes.

"Oh please, Elsa. The little ones are downstairs, and I'm sure your teenage son, knows enough about the human anatomy!" Rapunzel said with a laugh.

Dad glanced at me quickly before turning to Mom. "Well, then... Our guardians are here!" Mom added gesturing to my Great Aunt and Grandma who was standing off in the corner talking.

"They've done it!" Aunt Anna smirked. "And I'm sure Aunt Bea is familiar with this stuff, considering you and Hiccup had your first child at 16," she added turning to Mom before she and Dad turned to me, causing my face to go red.

I only forced a laugh before glancing at my girlfriend who smiled as I looked at her. Uncle Kristoff had walked into the to shortly after that, with Brielle clung to his arm. "Brielle!" Mom scolded my sister. "Leave him alone!" She added as Dad got up slowly, grabbing my sister.

"Ah, she's okay, Hiccup!" Uncle Kristoff said to my Father he set Brielle down, and she immediately ran out of the kitchen, tackling Connor. Dad only shook his head, before turning back to my Mom and Aunt Anna. Though, it wasn't long-lived, as Eugene suddenly tackled my father, causing him to whip around, getting himself tackled by Uncle Kristoff as well. Out of the three of them, my father was the slimmest of the guys. While Eugene and Uncle Kristoff have more muscular builds to them, Dad is very thin. It's clear who I get that from.

Although, Dad seemed to fend himself very well against them, but it wasn't too long before Eugene had my Dad's arms behind his back with a sly smirk. "Tap out, Haddock!" Eugene said to him, earning a cheeky grin from my Dad.

"Never in a million years, Rider!"

"Eugene!" I hear Rapunzel snap at her husband. "Be careful with him! He's fragile! If you break him, Elsa will kill us!"

"Fragile?" Mom only giggled a little as Dad turned to Rapunzel confused, still trapped in Eugene's lock hold. "Oh, he'll be fine, Raps! Don't worry," she added on as Dad broke out of the hold of Eugene.

"You all are mean!" Dad complained jokingly, as he fixed his hair.

Mom rolled her eyes, glancing at Raps. "At a time like this, all he cares about is his hair!" Mom sighed, with a quick glance to me, knowing that I do that every day.

"Oh please!" Rapunzel muttered. "Eugene only cares about his hair!"

"Kristoff too!" Aunt Anna chimed in.

"And if we're being real, Asher does it too!" Mom said, totally calling me out.

Celeste giggled silently, nudging. "You do that a lot, she's not wrong," she whispered to me quietly.

Dad and the others looked at each other, exchanging offended glances. "Wow!" Dad started. "Rude!"

"Very rude!" Eugene butts him. "How dare you say that sunshine!?"

Rapunzel only laughed as Mom walked over to Dad with a smile. Dad only smiled back at her before kissing her forehead. I couldn't help but glance at Celeste who sat there smiling at everything going on. Her eyes gleamed bright seeing my family. She sees Mom and Dad and sees how they are still happy after being married for so long. After being together since they were 16. I hope really one day, Celeste and I have the same relationship as Mom and Dad