♡ 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 ♡

𝓘𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓼:
. Taekook
. Little space
. Age regression
. Little!Taehyung (3/5)
. Caregiver!Jungkook

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮:
Taehyung has been overworking himself way too much, pretty much abandoning his stress free zone, little space. Jungkook's had enough of seeing his friend suffer, so he steps in to ease Taehyung into little space.

♡✎♡

Jungkook crept up the stairs slowly, careful to not make a sound as he neared his friend's room. He finally made it to the door without so much as a creak from the floor. He grasped his hands around the doorknob, turning it slowly and smirking when he heard a gasp. He swung the door open quickly, disappointed but not surprised by the sight before him. There Taehyung was, working on Jungkook's laptop for his schoolwork, textbooks strewn across the desktop, papers surrounding the table like a wall and a pile of empty waterbottles on the side of the desk. Sweat was bunched up in the creases of his eyebrows and his shoulders looked tense with stress. Jungkook sighed and crossed his arms slowly, leaning on the doorway. Taehyung cleared his throat before mustering the strength to say, "May I be of any help Kook?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, he walked up to the boy gracefully, "Baby, what has hyung said about overworking yourself?" He asked crouching down to make eye contact with the latter. It was Taehyung's turn to roll his eyes, "Kook, I'm not little right now, you can't call me that!" He scolded, though it sounded more like a whine. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Baby-"

"You can't force me into little space! It's against our rules!" Jungkook sighed again because it was true. That was one of their rules, but Taehyung hadn't been in littlespace for over a month and he was getting worried. "Taehyung, you've been overworking yourself all month. Come on, sweetheart, take a break," he reasoned, worry written all over his face. Taehyung scrunched his nose cutely, "Refer to me as hyung, Kook, I'm older than you," he commanded bossily before spinning around to turn to the laptop and continue his work. What Taehyung hadn't realised was that his voice had slipped up an octave. Jungkook smirked internally, his brain ticking like a clock, trying to come up with a way to trick him into slipping. "Do you want me to make you a snack, hyung?" He asked, smuggly smiling because he knew how much little Tae loved snacks. Taehyung span around quickly, his eyes shining brightly. After two seconds of staring at his friend expectantly, he snapped out of it, replying with, "Yes p'ease Kookie." Jungkook whooped and highfived himself all the way down the stairs. He started to cook Taehyung's favourite littlespace snack: dinosaur nuggets and strawberry slices, putting them on a Car Bears plate. He also made him a sippy-cup of apple juice, and with that, he skipped happily up the stairs. He was relieved that his friend was slipping slowly but surely, kind of still hoping it fully worked.

"Taehyungie hyung, I have your snack ready," he called out, opening the door and seeing Taehyung rushing up to him with a shiny smile. "Gimme gimme!" He squealed excitedly, to which Jungkook replied with, "That isn't how we ask for things." A cute pout appeared on the little's lips followed by the slouching of his shoulders, which were still tensed with stress. Jungkook chuckled softly at the boys antics. "P'eaaaaase," he whined softly, teetering on his tippy toes. "Since you asked so nicely," Jungkook smiled proudly at his little, "Here, how about we eat it on the bed and watch some TV, yeah?" He asked, his Caregiver instincts popping out. Taehyung jumped up and down in delight, hopping on the bed and waiting patiently for his meal. Jungkook laughed at his silly baby, "Good boy," he praised before passing the boy his snack and turning the TV to a kids channel. Taehyung was soon immersed in an episode of Peppa Pig. Jungkook ruffled the boys hair and kissed his forehead softly, going over to the desk and cleaning it up. He organised all the textbooks into types of topics and put the paper on top of them. Then, he saved all the tabs on his laptop before shutting it down, going down to the floor to gathered all of the empty waterbottles and throw them in the bin (trash can) at the side of the desk.

He smiled fondly every time he heard his baby laugh or giggle at the episode. Soon enough, after clearing the desk, he heard a cute little yawn emit from his little boy. "Uh-oh, looks like somebody's getting tired," Jungkook said softly as he walked over to the little. "Nuh-uh," Taehyung replied. Jungkook chuckled at the adorable baby and shook his head gently, "Yeh-huh," he said as he scooped the little up into his strong arms. Taehyung whined and wriggled around a tiny bit, but stopped once Jungkook gave him a warning tap on his thigh. "Kookieeee," he sniffled. "Taetaeeee," Jungkook responded. "No wanna go ni-ni," the little grumped with an angry looking pout. Jungkook chuckled, "I know, Baby. But what hyung says goes," Jungkook hummed back calmly.

He placed Taehyung under the covers and climbed in with him, stroking his hair to ease him into a sleep. "Hyungie sing?" TaeTae requested. Jungkook grinned widely, "Anything for this adorable little munchkin!" Jungkook gushed like a fangirl. Jungkook started to sing softly in his breathy style, lulling the boy to slumber.

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
너무 아름다워 두려워
Untrue Untrue
You You You
곁에 머물러줄래
내게 약속해줄래
대면 날아갈까 부서질까
겁나 겁나 겁나
시간을 멈출래
순간이 지나면
없었던 일이 될까 잃을까
겁나 겁나 겁나
Butterfly, like a Butterfly
마치 Butterfly, bu butterfly 처럼
Butterfly, like a butterfly
마치 Butterfly, bu butterfly 처럼

Soon the boy had nodded off into a deep slumber, Jungkook sighed a sigh of relief that his friend had finally eased himself into his safe space. He grabbed a dummy (pacifier) from inside the bedside table's draw, placing it into Taehyung's gawping mouth. He looked at his sleeping friend fondly before taking a selfie of the cuteness that layed in front of him, cooing softly before he himself fell asleep.

♡✎♡

Just to showcase that anyone can be a caregiver, they don't have to be your partner.