Imagine 2: Thank you

Your POV
Hi my name is Edith and I'm 19, I have a 4 year old daughter named Jazmyne Yeah ik I had her at a young age but it wasn't my fault. (Author: Warning this contains mentions of sexual abuse. If you get triggered by this feel free to scroll through it!)  When I was 15 ,I was at my now ex best friends house and she was asleep. I couldn't sleep so I went to the living room to watch tv. Her dad came and sat next to me but I've known her for so long that I was like his second child. Well that's what I felt like I was until he started to touch on me and kiss on me. At this point I was trying to go back to her room but he was to strong.
Y/n: Stop please. I'm uncomfortable. LET ME GO.
Y/f/d: Shut up slut. If you say another word you will regret it.
I just stopped talking and he....  yeah u guessed it raped me. So that's why I have Jazmyne now (End of the warning. Continue 🙂)
Y/n: Hey babygirl. Where do you want to go?
Jazmyne: Walllmah
Y/n: Okay let's go get you dressed.
Jazmyne: YAYYYYYY!
I love her with all of my life. I wouldn't have given her up if my family had tried to kick me out. But they did kick me out. Not because of her but because they are very religious people and they didn't support the fact that I was gay and they told me I was confused and was going to hell because I'm not following what the Bible says. I was just confused because all I said was I like girls and they started yelling for me to go pack my shit. But WHO THE FUCK CARES NOW🖕🏽.     What I'm wearing:

What Jazmyne is wearing:

It wasn't as packed as I thought it was so I found a parking spot next to this car

It wasn't as packed as I thought it was so I found a parking spot next to this car. That shit was hot. It was a matte black challenger.
Jazmyne: Takis mama takis
Y/n: okay hold on jaz we are getting there.
When we got inside Jazmyne full sprinted to the takis. I followed her but lost her some how. Ughhhh!

Billies Pov
I was looking at the chips in Walmart when I felt something. I look down and see the cutest little girl in the world.

Bil: Hi there cutie
Jazmyne: Hiiiiiiii. Takis pwees
Bil:You want Takis. Those are really hot.
Jazmyne: *sad voice* Takis pwees

I gave them to her. It would have made me sad if she started crying.

Bil: Where's your mama?
Jazmyne: uhm. I don't know. Mama!!?? Uh oh mama *starts to cry*
Bil: awww don't cry we will find her okay. What your name pretty baby?
Jazmyne: Jaaamyne.
Bil: Jazmyne?

She nodded and I picked her up and we started looking for a lady. Her mom had to be real cute cause this little girl is adorable. I asked so many people if this was their child and most of them said no.
Jazmyne: MAMA!!!!
Bil: Shshsh it's okay we will find her

Your POV
Omg I can't find Jazmyne for my life. I've looked everywhere. I'm freaking out. What if she ran outside and got hurt. What if she was kidnapped. Ughhh what is wrong with me. I can't ever do anything right. I was sitting crying in my hands.

???: Where do you see her
Jazmyne: MAMA!!!!! There there!!

I look up and see Jazmyne running at me. So I kneel down to her level and hug her like my life depends on it. Because honestly it does. After a few seconds I look up and see a girl about my age walking up to us.

???: Jazmyne is this your mommy?
Jazmyne: yes tank you biwee.
She smiled at jaz and it was the cutest.
???: Hi I'm Billie.
Y/n: I'm y/n. Thank you so much for finding her. How can I repay you.
Bil: Its fine. And she technically found me.
Y/n: What do you mean.
Bil: She ran up to me asking to get Takis down for her.
I should have known. That's all Jazmyne wanted.
Y/n: I should have known. But Once again. Please tell me how can I repay you?
Bil: Don't mention it. But can I get your number.
Y/n: yeah sure.
Bil: I have to go but I'll txt you. Bye
Y/n: bye

This might sound creepy but when Billie left I watched her leave.. BUT I WAS JUST MAKING SURE SHE WAS SAFE. Anyways I found out that fine ass car was hers. Goddamn I hope I see her again.
——————————————-
Should I do a part 2?